Part 15

I arrive at the hotel around 12:40 and park on the parking spot which was reserved for me. After that I get in and tell the woman behind the counter that I am there for the interview with Tom Holland.
"Oh oui, il est dans la salle 505." She tells me. I thank her and take the lift to get to the room.

I knock and someone answers the door. It was our camera man Dave. He lets me in and I sit down on the couch next to Tom after greeting him.

We talk about his roll "Danny Sullivan" in "the crowded room".
I ask him different questions one of them being how he deals with the load of hate he gets because of the gay scene.
"I really do not care about the people who think that I am Spider-Man and I can't be anything else. Those people do not realize that I am an actor and those are rolls that I am playing. Because neither am I partly a spider or a gay man who is living in the year 1979 and was arrested for murder. I mean they didn't complain when I was a soldier who got a drug addiction and started robbing banks for the drug money after his service in the movie "Cherry". They are only doing this because it was a gay roll. They need to grow up."

The interview ends around 1:20 and we say goodbye and I make my way downstairs again to get to my car.
The moment I reached the door to get outside, I hear a voice behind me. "Hey, aren't you the girl that was in the news with Charles?" I turn around and face a girl that was around 17-19.
"What do you mean?" I ask her and she takes her phone out of her pocket.
"Here." The holds it up for me and I get closer to her to look at it.
Yup, that would be me I guess. Oh god, couldn't they choose a more normal picture? I was brushing my hair behind my ear and was looking at Charles he was looking at me as well. He looks at me like I am the only girl in the world which makes my tummy feel tingly.
"Well," I start and she looks at me. "it could be possible that-" I get interrupted by her soft voice. "Oh no, I didn't mean to make it sound bad. I hope you two are happy together and that he wins some races for you. I have this bracelets for you and him. It's like partner ones. I was wanting to give it to him tomorrow but I don't know if I am close enough to even reach it to him. This way I think he definitely gets it." She smiles at me and I can't help but smile as well.
"What's you name, love?" I ask her and he tells me her name is Sophia. I ask her if she wants to make a short video for him which I can show him. She makes the video and gives me her Insta for me to tell her how he reacted.

I say goodbye to her and put both bracelets around my wrist for now.
Than I make my way to the car and see Tom standing there.
"What do you mean you can't pick me up?" He asks someone that he is on a call with.
"I mean I can ask for a taxi that's not the problem. But you could have just told me that you were going to go on a date. I wouldn't be mad if you tell me you are going on a date. Have fun bud. I will wait in the hotel." He hangs up and breathes out than he recognizes me.
"Oh, hey again. Where do you have to get to?"
"I have to get to Monaco."
"Oh, same. I was wanting to call a taxi. So if you need a ride than feel free to join me." He tells me with a soft smile.
"I am my own ride. But I could give you a ride if you want."
"I mean I wouldn't complain about not having to wait." He says looking at me.
"Perfect, I wouldn't have accepted a no."