Part 7

We get in our cars and drive home to me. First Pierre than Lando in front of me Carlos and than me at the end.
We are just driving past a Bus stop where I see Bella sitting there. I decide to turn around at the next opportunity and drive back. There I turn again and stop at the stop.
She looks up and I roll down the window on the passenger seat and wave at her to jump in.
She makes a weird face but than gets in and smiles at me.

"Bonjour mi lady."
"Bonjour, nous ne nous avons pas vus depuis longtemps." ["Hello, we haven't seen each other for so long"] 
"C'est vrai. Où voulez-vous aller mi lady?" ["Thats right. Where do you want to go my lady?"]
"I don't know, I would have gone to my hotel and spend my time there for a bit." She tells me but I have my own plans. "Nope, I am going to kidnap you." She looks over to me "Ah, that's interesting. More interesting than anything that I would have done this afternoon either way."
"Perfect. Have you thought of a rumor yet?"
"I have actually."
"Ok perfect. But it shouldn't harm anyone and also shouldn't be too easy for me."
"I mean if you say so. I bet that you can't spread the rumor that we are dating. It has to go on for at least a year and should be believed by the others." She says and I get interested.
"Well that is an interesting one. What am I allowed to do? So what are the boundaries?" I ask her because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable in any way.
"None that I would think of right now. So, are you in on the bet?"
"Oh, I am in. That sounds too good not to do it. And it will start exactly now because three friends are over. You may know them." I say and turn into my driveway.

I park and get out. And nearly run to the other site of the car to open the door for her.
I open it and bow in front of her. She just laughs and I take my things out of the car and close the gate with a remote which I put back in the car. Than we get to my door remind ourselves that we are dating now and I open it for her.

"Charles did you die again? Your car is supposed to be the fastest of ours." Pierre yells from the living room.
"No no, everything is okay, I am here now." I yell back and Bella laughs a bit.
"Yea, took you long enough!" Carlos yells.
"Ok, let's stop yelling now I am next to you." I say walking in the living room with Bella following behind me. The boys didn't see her yet because they are busy trying to figure out how to start my Wii.
"You have to open the drawer under the TV and press the big button." I direct them.
"Thanks mate." Lando says and takes the remote and lets himself fall on the Couch. Than he looks over to me and recognizes Bella.
"Uh, hello there." He stares at her.
"Huh?" Pierre and Carlos look up and stare at her as well.
"May you guys stop staring at her? You are making her uncomfortable." She grabs my hand and squeezes it to signalize that it's ok. I hold her hand and pull her next to me.
"Oh, sorry." Pierre says.
"So, guys this is Bella and Bella this is Lando, Carlos and Pierre." I point at them.
"Pourquoi est-ce que j'apprviens à les connaître tout de suite?" ["why am I getting to know them just yet?"] Pierre asks me.
I didn't get to answer because Bella was faster than me "Il était un peu timide." ["he was a bit too shy."] Pierre starts laughing and I squeeze her hand and look at her with a put on annoyed facial expression.
She leans over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and whispers "Tu as l'air mignon quand tu es énervé." ["You look good when you're annoyed.]

I smile at her and lead her over to the Couch to sit on it next to Lando. Than I help the others turn on the Wii. While Lando and Bella are talking.