Part 54

"How's the worm doing?" Charles comes waking in through the bathroom door and leans onto the sink next to me.
"Good morning babe." I lean over and give him a kiss on the lips.
"Good morning love."
"He is doing great. But he apparently isn't into horror movies. But I have to say, that one was intense. Besides, did you put my in bed or did one of the others do that?"
"Lando did, he texted me that they are leaving and that he has put you to bed before. I came home around 1."
"What did you do yesterday? Didn't you just want to go to some interviews?"
"Yes I did, but than some family friends called me because they saw me here and asked if I wanted to join them at dinner. I said yes and that's the story of what I did yesterday."

We go downstairs where he has already prepared breakfast and we sit down on the couch eating.

The rest of the day we spent on the yacht, laying in the sun, jumping in the water, swimming, talking, making food.

We spent the next week like that as well, going out with others every now and then, going on dates to beautiful landscapes, an amusement park, that one wasn't really a date because at first it was an interview on different roller coasters with him but they payed my ticket as well and when they were gone we had the fun of our lives. We also went carting, golfing again, I went playing tennis with Lando, when Charles had to do something else, we went to the gym together (I died) and did many other stuff which I enjoyed a lot.

On Thursday we went to the grid, looking around, he goes to interviews, makes videos for YouTube in which he is playing 'who am I' and had to do a Portuguese speaking competition of which I was the referee.

"Hey babe." He appears in the door and I look up from my phone.
"Hey champ." I smile up at him, as he lifts up my chin, forcing me to look at him.
"What are you doing?" He looks from my eyes to the phone and I turn it his way.
"Standing your Insta pics." I keep the eye contact, not even blinking.

We spent around one hour in his box and than he has to leave again to sign some caps.
He comes running in once again after twenty minutes and throws a cap over to me.
"Love you, bye!" He yells as he turns around again and runs back.
I grab the cap from my left and place it on my head.

I sleep for an hour or so till I am awakened by someone laying in top of me with their foul body weigh.
"Get off you bastard!" I punch their back and in response to that I feel fingertips on my skin at my waist. They start tickling me. I fight back, shoving their face away and kicking them.

"This looks like something you guys shouldn't do in Charles' bed." I look over to the door where Carlos is standing.
"Besides, what the fuck are you doing?"
"Why do you keep coming in Charles' rooms without knocking?" I respond with another question and he just shrugs.
"So I was interrupting you? You know that you shouldn't cheat on your partner right?"
"What the fuck, Carlos!" The man on top of me rolls over and continues "if you say shit like that someone is going to hear it and think that she is cheating on him with me." I look him up and down and than shake my head. "I wouldn't cheat with him. He's a worm."

We argue for a bit more and than finally make our way to the cars. Charles was already waiting, sitting in the car and being on his phone.
"What took you so long?" He looks up at me as I get in the car.
"Carlos wanted to argue with Lando and me because he was trying to fight me."
"Did you win?" He asks as he backs out of the spot and places one hand on my thigh and I nod.