Part 23

After some complaining he finally stands up and we go into the living room to eat breakfast.

"Tu saves que je n'ai pas le droit de manger du Nutella, n'est-ce pas?" ["You know I am not allowed to eat Nutella, right?"] he looks at the bread and toast and than up at me.
"Qui a dit que c'était pour toi?" ["Who said that it was for you?"] I ask and grin at him.
"Eh bien, dans ce cas, bon appétit." ["Well, in that case, Enjoy your meal."]

We eat and he makes a lot of sounds which I think were confirmations that it tastes good.
After we finished eating, we brought the plates and glasses back in the kitchen and do the dishes.

"I am planning on throwing a house party tonight for the drivers that are wanting to come." He tells me and I look up from the plate that I was just scrubbing off.
"And when are you planning on doing the preparation and decoration?"
"Um, well, I thought that you could help me with that?" He tries to look at me in a cute way but he isn't really good at it.
"Stop looking at me like that, you're not good at it. But yes, I will help you." 
He grins and pulls me closer by the waist and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I finish the dishes as he already runs up the stairs to take a shower and change into some other clothes.
I run outside to get the blanket and the pillows and put them under the roof by the house.
Than I get inside again and close that door.
I also run upstairs to take a quick shower and than throw on my outfit of the day, which is a summer dress.

I grab my white purse out of my suitcase (bigger than the one in the picture) and put my phone and money in it

I run downstairs again and put on my white and gray Jordans and than get outside and close the door with the key Charles had given me yesterday.
Charles was already waiting for me in the car he always drives and I get in with him.
"What were you planning on what the party was going to look like?" I look over at him as we drive out of the driveway and he closes the gate behind us.
"Well we definitely need more alcohol and something to mix it with and than also plastic cups and maybe some prepared drinking games or in general games. We also need a DJ and some things that just create a vibe."
"And you think that I will get that organized by tonight?" I lift my eyebrows and he places a hand on my thigh and moves it more and more to my inner thigh and rubs his thumb over it in little circles.
"I believe in you." He tells me and I can't say anything because his actions make my throat close up again.
I just nod and he grins and continues the rubbing.

We arrive at the parking lot and he gets out, runs around the car and opens my door and offers me a hand. I take it and don't let go of it after I got out.
I take my purse and he closes the car and holds my hand tight as we walk towards the Paddock.

He lets go of my hand to get through the security check thing and I get out the pass he had given me yesterday.
I check in as well and after I get through I put the pass back in my purse and Charles takes my hand again.
He leads me towards the paddock and I can already hear the fans screaming.
"Est-ce que ça va?" ["Is everything ok?"] He looks over to me and rubs his thumb over the back of my hand.
"Oui, tout va bien. Ils le savent déjà de toute façon." ["Yes, everything is ok. They already know about this either way."]

He pulls me towards his by my hand hand hugs me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and slides his other hand along my waist and back and than leads me the way again.