Part 14

I take the pass and the money and make my way to the entry. There I put on my shoes and take my purse and the keys to his house. I put the money and the pass into my purse. I also take the more fancy looking car keys and than finally leave the house and close the door behind me and lock it.
I walk over to the garage and open it with one of the keys that is on the bound with the house keys.
In there I klick the button on the Car keys and the pearl purple Ferrari opens.

I get in and place my purse next to me on the passenger seat

I get in and place my purse next to me on the passenger seat. Than I drive out of the garage close it and drive off the property. I close the gate as well with the same kind of remote that Charles has in the other car.
I drive for seven minutes and arrive at my hotel. There I park in front of it where you can only park for a short term of time and get in the hotel.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle, comment puis-je vous aider?" ["Hello Miss, how can I help you?"]
"Bonjour, j'aimerais sortir mes affaires de ma chambre, puis vérifier." ["Hello, I want to get my things from my room and than check out."]
"Ok, nous pouvons les vérifier dès maintenant et ils récupèrent leurs affaires et remettent ensuite leur clé ici. Est-ce que ça va?" ["Ok, we can check you out now and than you can get your stuff and leave the key here. Is that ok?"]
"C'est bien." ["that's good."]

I check out and make my way to my room. There I pack all of my things in my suitcase and than leave. I leave the key at the front desk and than go outside to put it in the car.
After I finally managed to do that I get in the car and drive back.

Back at Charles' house I open the gate and drive in, than close it again. I park the car and than go in again.
I grab my phone fast and look at the time, it's 11:50.
I take off my shoes and put my purse aside. The only thing I take with me is my phone and obviously the suitcase which I dragged behind me, walking up the stairs.
I place it in the guest room and grab my little bag with all my getting ready and medical stuff. With it I go into the bathroom and firstly look for a towel which I have found and than hop in the shower.
I am literally in Charles Leclerc's house. In his shower. I slept in the same bed as him. I was so close to him. He calls me Babe.
Wow that's impressive. Since when is it this easy to pull good looking, famous, rich people?

I finish my shower and dry myself. Than I wrap the towel around me and get ready. I put on a bit of mascara and lipgloss.
I grab my baggy light brown pants and a brown top.

After I went downstairs I put my shoes on again and take the other key to the car because it fits my outfit better.
I put my phone in my purse and take it outside with me.

I make my way back in the garage and open the other car. It was absolutely beautiful.

I make my way to probably the last interview I will do

I make my way to probably the last interview I will do. I am doing this one because I already said yes to it. The interview takes place in an hotel in France.
I am typing the name of the hotel and the address in my phone to get directions."Hôtel Château de La Chèvre d'Or, Rue du Barri, 06360 Èze, France"
It says it is going to be a 30 minute drive, so I also put some music on and drive of after opening and closing the gate again.
It's 12:10 and I have to be there by 12:45 which I  will probably make if not every traffic light is red.
I quickly text Charles good luck for the race and that he shouldn't even dare to get hurt.