Part 8

Bella's POV

Charles sits me down next to Lando and helps the others turn on the Wii.
"Soo, how did you two meet?" He asks me, looking at me like a little kid.
"Well, I am an interviewer and yea that's how we met." I tell him. He nods. "Did he ask you or you him?"
I think "Hm? Oh, no. We aren't in a relationship." He looks over to me "You aren't? What are you guys than?"
I didn't really think about the fact that the people could ask me things as well and not only Charles has to think off the things.
"I don't know actually. But not his girlfriend tho. You can ask him when they are done encouraging the Wii to finally turn on." I let out a small laugh and the three boys sitting in front of us on the ground turn around. "Are you talking shit about us behind our back's?" My man says, looking at us with an arrogant expression. "Char, I would never do such a thing. I don't know about Lando but I am an angel." I try saying without grinning, smiling or laughing. Charles smiles and nods and Lando punches my shoulder.
"Ey!" Charles glares at him and Lando lifts up his hands like he was standing in front of police.
"It's ok, I can handle a punch." I tell the man sitting around me. They look at me weirdly.
"And why's that?" Pierre asks and I realize what I did. "You shouldn't, what made you being resistant against it?" Charles now asks.
My gaze switches between their eyes and I have to think of something. "Ach, just the play fighting with my friends a long time ago. That has hardened me in that aspect. Also Lando punches like a two-year-old."
"Ok, that would kind of explain it." The French man says. I nod and they turn around again.

Lando looks at me and laughs I put my hand over his mouth and looks me in the eyes, than licks my hand and I take it off his mouth and brush it of on his pants.
He grins widely at me and I push him away from me so he falls back and is close to rolling of the Couch. I take my feet up against him and shove him off completely.
The the boys turn around and look at me and than the place where there was a Lando sitting there just a moment ago.
The boy who just fell off the couch lifts his hand up in the air "Everything is ok, don't you guys worry about me. But Charles, you should watch out for the things your wife or something is able to do."
We start laughing "My wife is very talented in every kind of way, so everybody should watch out. What did you do by the way? Cause I don't think she would have done that for no reason."
"Just to provide false expectations, I would have done that for no reason." I say completely serious.
"Good to know. I will never turn my back on you now." The Spanish man says and looks at me with his huge puppy eyes.
"I didn't do anything." Lando lies.

I turn my head over to where he is laying on the floor and lift up my eyebrows.
"You didn't?" I repeat.
"Maybe I did a little something. But nothing that was bad enough for her to kick me off the couch."
"He licked me." I say looking at the others.
"He did what?" Carlos says cracking up.
"Nononono, he licked my hand."
"Well, that's something else." Charles laughs.
"I can't control your thinking."
"Oh, you could do anything with me." He stares in my eyes.
"Now, you can't tell me that that wasn't meant to sound the way it did."
"Oh it was meant to."
"La prochaine fois que tu me dis quelque chose comme ça, tu peux aussi parler français" ["Next time you tell me something like that you can also talk French."] I say not being able to resist to grin because of the faces the other ones are making.
"¿Alguien de aquí no puede sacarme, por favor? Ya no puedo hacer todo esto." ["Can't somebody get me out of here? I can't do this anymore."]
Carlos says looking down at the ground.
"Oh, Carlos, todo volverá a estar bien, estoy ahí para ti" [Oh, Carlos, everything is going to be ok, I am here for you"] I tell him and he looks at me like I just spoke Chinese.