Part 52

We play for twenty minutes, first trying to repeat the basic stuff of how to hit the ball when I comes from various directions and than trying out her flexibility in doing it when I am not announcing where I am going to play to. After that went well we repeated the serve which she is doing absolutely fine.

I start our little game with a serve which landed perfectly where she could hit it great and play it back.
When something goes wrong while playing and we do not get the ball or hit it or hit it wrong and it went flying anywhere but where it was supposed to be, we repeat what we have just done and look for the problem, to repeat our doing and improve it.

Like that we play for an hour, sending each other over the whole court, making asshole moves which are mainly coming from me and then I am teaching her how to do them and she does them as well.
At some point the boys are watching us during their play-break and tell us what to do, which we basically completely ignore. 

We take a break as well and drink our water.
Than we get the absolutely great idea of doing a Pinterest foto idea, in which we place tennis balls on the ground in the shape of a heart and put our rackets next to it.

I sent it to Charles with the Text 'hey love, I changed teams and am playing with my new friend Hannah now

I sent it to Charles with the Text 'hey love, I changed teams and am playing with my new friend Hannah now. The boys were too boring for me. I miss you, love you!' after she told me I should definitely sent it to him.

Turns out she is a huge f1 fan and only here for the race and connecting it with a little holiday.

We keep on playing for the next two hours, after the boys already left to go swimming again and absolutely destroying the yacht.
We get to know each other more and I find out that she is half British and half Dutch, also she has been horse riding since she was four and is a Ferrari fan since she is eleven. Right now she is 23. We talked about how annoying boys are and how they never get anything and what our ex partners are like.
We also gossip about f1 quite a lot and create our own inside jokes.

All of the we connect with playing with the rule that if the other one scores a point (which we didn't count) you have to say a fact about yourself.

We kept on playing till 5:15 because we are absolutely done and just sit down on one of the benches and talk. We talk of around ten minutes when my body finally calmed down and we could finally take some pictures of us, posing in every way possible.
I end up with a picture I think would be perfect to sent my parents because they would be happy about every picture I would sent them.

I take some pictures of her and than we finally leave the court, taking everything with us and she gives me her snap and I add her

I call an Uber to take me home, whiles she says goodbye to me and walks to her hotel.

When the Uber finally arrives, I get in and give him the destination of the port. He gets me there, I pay him and give him a tip on top. Than I get out again, say bye and walk to the yacht, from which I can here the laughing and yelling from the entry of the port.

I get to the yacht, get on it and walk to where the noises are coming from and there I can see the boys in the water, as happy as never before.
"Did you drown George or what happened?" I ask as I only see Lando, Carlos and max.
"Nope, I am here" a Voice sounds from behind me and as I turn around it feels like a wall hits me. I can't react fast enough to grab something, as I already am flying towards the surface of the water beneath me. It feels like an eternity till I hit the water and everything sounds and looks like it is going in slow motion. The boys in the water try to swim out of the way while they are laughing and choking on water because of little waves coming in, caused by another boat. Two arms wrap around my waist in the fall and I put my hands in front of my face, already feeling the hit of the water against my skin.

From one second to another I land in the water and as soon as I come up to the surface again, I grab George's shoulders and lean onto them, forcing his head beneath the surface again.