Part 17

We arrive at the restaurant and park on its parking lot.
We get out and I lock the car and put the keys in my purse and follow Tom to the entry of the restaurant.
We get in and he holds the door open for me. He Leads to towards a little table with a person standing behind it.

"Bonjour Madame at Monsieur. Comment puis-je les aider?" ["Hello Madame and Monsieur. How can I help you?"]
Tom looks at me and I nod as a conformation.
"Bonjour, nous avons réservé une table en Holland." ["Hello, we have a reservation on Holland."] Tom says smiling. We have been practicing that for the last ten minutes and you can see how happy he is that he has done that.
"Ah oui, je vois. Suivez-moi s'il vous plaît." [Ah, yes, I see. Follow me please."]

We follow them to a beautiful table.

We sit down and immediately someone came to us and gave us the menu and told us that other things there also are today

We first look at something to drink and decide to order a bottle of water because it is very warm today and than also each one of us a glass of white wine.
Someone comes to take the order of drinks and than walks inside again.

"What do you want to order?" I ask him and he looks up from the menu.
"I don't know yet. What by you?" He asks me back and I put a strand of hair behind my ear and than talk. "I think I will take the "Mountain Black Morels Risotto"."
He looks back at the menu and seems like he is looking for it.
I point at it in his menu and he nods. "Looks good."
"I hope it also tastes good." I state and he agrees.
"I think I will take the steak."
"Looks good as well."

We talk for a bit and than a waiter comes and brings our drinks and also takes our order.
We are toasting and than try the wine.
"It tastes good." He says.
"I agree. One of the best wines I have ever had."

We talk for about half an hour and than the same waiter as before brings our food.
In looks even better in real life than on the pictures.
"Bon Appetit!" I Tell him and he does the same. Than we start eating.

Around 3:30 we are done eating and we ask the waiter for the bill.
I put my purse on my lap and look for my credit card. I find it and hold it in my hand while Tom was checking something on his phone.
He lifts his hand up for me to see his phone directly bye not what's on it. "I have to take this call. I promise I will keep it short." I nod and he stands up and goes inside.

I wait for three minutes and he comes back.
"Ok, are you ready to go?" He asks and I look up at him.
"We still have to pay you know?" I say and he shakes his head and smiles.
"You didn't get a call, did you?" I ask still looking up at him.
"Nope." He grins and offers me a hand.
I take it and put my card back in my purse.

We say goodbye and walk back to the car.
There we get in and I drive him to his Hotel.
He thanks me and than gets out after giving me a fist bump.
I than drive to the gp terrain and one spot next to Charles' I get out an walk towards the Check in thing. While walking I put some perfume on and also lipgloss which probably looked weird to every person that has seen me because I was holding my phone extremely close to my face while putting it on. In addition to that I have nearly let it fall down. Twice.

I arrive there and get the pass out of my purse and hold it under the scanner. It beeps and I thought that I have been declined of entering. That thought turned out being wrong because that metal pole was pushing against my butt. I take one step forward and am on the terrain.