Part 66

We go into the changing rooms and change into bikinis. First we go into the pool with was salty and makes you float.

The whole vibe is amazing and again my mother comments on everything and definitely finds this as perfect as I do

After swimming around and talking for a few minutes we go into the sauna for around 30 minutes. I have to admit that I fell asleep for about three times but she didn't notice it so it's not that important.
The steam sauna was my favorite because for one my mum couldn't see me sleep and also I, the whole time, tried to find the perfekt distance in which I can still see my hand but it's just inches away from being out of my sight.
We were also in a sauna with had a glass wall and on the other side, behind the glass, was a waterfall.
After the sauna we go to the showers. I so stand under the rain shower for a few more minutes and than we make our way to the massage rooms.
The aesthetic of the room is very calming and immediately after arriving we are welcomed and lead into a bath.

We bathe for half an hour and then are lead to a massage table and they start with my back

We bathe for half an hour and then are lead to a massage table and they start with my back. After they continue on my armes than legs and afterwards my feed.
After washing their hands again they take out special oil and start giving me a facial.
I have to admit that the feeling of being massaged on the face is incredible so I will have to force Char to do that for me.

After 1:30 hours we are done and go to the bath again and stay there for 30 more minutes.

"Bella me diga, o que há entre você e Charles?" ["Bella tell me, what is there between you and Charles?"] my mother looks at me as we get out of the bath.
"Bem, estamos juntos e eu realmente gosto dele e poderia imaginar um futuro com ele." ["Well, we are together and I really like him and could imagine a future with him."]
"Conversamos ontem à noite e ele parece ser uma pessoa muito legal e seu pai também disse que gostaria que ele fosse nosso genro." ["We talked last night and he seems like a very nice person and your father also said that he would like him to be our son in law."]
"Mãe! Você disse isso a ele também?" ["Mom! Have you told him that too?"]
"Sim, claro!" ["Yes, of course!"]

I shake my head and get out of the water and my mom follows me. We walk to the changing rooms and change back to our normal cloths. Afterwards we walk to the front and I pay.

We get back in the car and my mom drives us home. On the way we speak more about the time I have spend with Charles and what our plans are in the summer break and everything. I also tell her about Lando and Hannah and the other drivers. My mom than tells me that char had invited them to the race with personal tickets so they could also stay with me in the garage.
We also made some plans for tomorrow because we want to spend it all together before char and I drive to the hotel with we have already booked for tomorrow night as well.
We want to go horse riding with our own and than have a picknick on the my favorite childhood lagoon.

We arrive home and I walk into the living room to see what my dad and char are up to.
My dad was sitting in his chair and Charles takes up all the space on the couch and has Fofinho laying on his back.
"What are you guys up to?" I go over to char and and pet our dog.
"We were just taking about you." He grins at me.
"Oh, are you talking about the plans to marry me?"
"Of course my dear."
"Than go on, I will get ready for bed." I give Charles a kiss and wave at my dad.
"Good night love." My dad says looking at us.

I walk upstairs and go into my room, being followed by little taps the whole way. I hold open the door so that Fofinho can enter as well.