Part 45

Charles' POV

"Where the fuck were you?" I am met with a yell from Bella after I entered the yacht again. "I thought you ran away, after our night."
"Oh, if you want to make it about our night together, I would never run away because I slept with you, it is the best thing that could happen to me." I say as I walk over to her, placing three bags with groceries on the kitchen counter on my way.
"Oh, is that so?" She sits up on the couch and watches me.
"Oui!"

I sit down next to her, stroking her hair and giving her a kiss. She lays down on my lap and smiles up at me. "What did you get?"
"Some groceries and sunscreen." I tell her and she sits up. "Did you also get bread?"
"Yes. It's even still warm. At least it was warm when I bought it."

We walk over to the kitchen and make food. With our breakfast we sit down on the chairs outside and watch the sea.
"What are we going to do today?"
"We go golfing with Lando and Carlos. After that we to jet-skiing and go out with them and some other drivers."
"A foul plan so?"
"Yes, did you want to do something else. We can also cancel it."
"Nono! It's totally fine don't cancel anything."

We finish eating and put everything away.
A quick loot at the clock tells us that we have to get ready for golfing because we are supposed to meet up with the other two around 12 and it's already 11.
She leaves me in the kitchen to pick out a outfit and get ready.

Bella's POV

I head upstairs and walk into our bedroom going over to the wardrobe.
"I have dresses, skirts, shorts and other things. What the fuck am I supposed to wear to golf? I can't even play golf." I talk to myself as I go through the stuff we bought and end up holding a white skirt in my hands. This doesn't even look too bad. I grab a black shirt with just a little white brand name on the far left corner on the chest.
I put it on and look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I do a little spin and than loot at myself again.
"You look stunning, babe." I look over to the door where I meet Charles' eyes.
"Thank you, you too." He is waring gray shorts and a plain white down-buttoned shirt.

I continue with my lashes as fast as possible because he tells me that we have to hurry up.
After ten minutes I am foully ready, already wearing my white shoes and waiting at the door.
We walk, hand in hand, off of the yacht and along the jetty over to the parking lot with the Ferrari on it.
He opens the door for me and bows as I get in. I just laugh off his action and motion him to get in himself. He does so and puts on navigations on his phone. I put on some music and sing along with it.

We arrive after thirty minutes of driving and singing and park on a nearly empty parking lot.
"See, I didn't even have to hurry up that much. They aren't even here yet."
"Look to your right."
I look over and see an orange Mc Laren park next to us and a grinning Lando sitting in it. Leaning forward I can also see Carlos in the passenger seat.

We get our and I walk over to hug the others.
"How did you manage to let him let you drive?" I look at Lando and than at Carlos.
"He didn't. I just sat in the drivers seat for so long that we would definitely be late if we continued that for any longer. So I kept on sitting there and he finally gave in and sat next to me in the passenger seat."
"But not on the drive back!"
"We'll see about that." Lando winks at me and I hide a laugh.