Part 33

- minor sexual actions

We walk downstairs after I got changed into a skirt and a shirt and I go outside while he sits down on the couch and looks at the games.
Outside I turn on the music boxes and connect them to the ones inside as well. Than I put on my party playlist which lasts for 14.52 hours.

I walk back into the house and sit down on Charles' lap, facing him.
"Hey, boy toy." I say grinning.
"I am your toy now? That's interesting."
"Yup, the player can do anything with their toy. I can see a little equality between that and our relationship there." I explain and his eyes widen.
"Wouldn't you say that it is the other way around? Am I not the one who knows what they have to do to get you to do anything I want?" He asks and I already know my answer.
"No. I just didn't get to take my move yet." I grin into the kiss I am giving him.
He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him while he pushes his lap up to rearrange his pants.
"And when are you going to make that move?" He asks breathing out while I suck on the skin on his neck.
"Well, I could start now, continuing what I am doing right now or what I will definitely do is starting tonight when we have this house to ourselves again."
"I wonder if we would be able to be so loud that the neighbors complain about the noise." He thinks out loud and I look up at him from his neck while keeping on kissing it.
"Which noise are you taking about right now?"
"I don't know, we will find out, shall we?" He teases and I bite his skin slightly which makes him moan quietly.

I get down from his lap when the doorbell rings and I go over to the entrance and open the door.
In front of it were Carlos and Lando.
I let them in and they take off their shoes and walk into the living room.
"Wait for us!" I hear a voice from outside yell before I got to close the door.
After a few seconds were Daniel and Max standing in front of me plus three women which were smiling widely and were wearing dresses.
They introduce themselves as Emma, Lila and Amy. I won't lie, they are hella hot.

They come in and all of them take of their shoes. We sit down in the living room and I keep on getting the door for more and more people. Also coming were Alex, Pierre, Oscar and some other people that I didn't really know. Tom holland was also there at the beginning but had to go again soon because he had to catch a flight.

The night starts with a lot of people making themselves some drinks, following the constructions on the paper I had printed and talking to everybody. They were vibing to the music and singing along with it. Lando at some point was doing some DJ stuff and queuing Songs he wants to listen to but stopped that after someone had handed him a drink.
We ordered pizza and just put it on the kitchen counter for everyone to have access to it.
Around 10 pm it started getting dark and I turned on the LEDs and everyone was fascinated by it.

I was dancing with some hot girls outside and than made my way through a lot of people to go to the toilet.
I went and felt so relieved after it because I didn't even realized how much I had already drunken. Not only alcohol but also a lot of water and juice as well.
I finished, washed my hands and left the bathroom again. I nearly bumped into a person, standing in front of the room, probably wanting to go to the toilet as well because they quickly got into it and closed the door.

I was just walking back to the girls I was dancing with when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and pulling me back.
I turn around, facing the person who just did that.
It was Ryan.