Part 13

When I get outside I grab my bottle and make my way to our waiting area. There I sit down and drink my water the whole time. Carlos joins me shortly after and does the same as me.
We do that till 11:20 when someone comes over to us and repeats the strategy for FP3. After he leaves again someone else brings us a snack and toast to eat and fills up our bottles again.

At 12:30 begins FP3 and I start from P3.

Bella's POV

When I slowly wake up, I turn around and put my hand next to me to feel Charles' Body. But the only thing I feel is the sheets.
I open my eyes slowly and look around the room. No Charles. 
I stand up and firstly go into the bathroom to get ready. There I realize that my stuff is still in the hotel. I roll my eyes and go back in to the room and let myself fall onto the bed.

I grab my phone which was charging on the nightstand and took at the time 11:00. There also is a message from an unknown number. It doesn't take me long to realize that it was Charles'. 
I unlock my phone and read it.

Bonjour mi Lady, Pierre and me have already left by the time you read this because we have to be there at 11. You can make yourself breakfast. There is toast, bread and jam and everything in the kitchen. Feel free to do anything you want. You can take some of my cloths till you get yours. I will be home around 7. You could get your stuff from your hotel or something and also check out. Or if you are bored you can also quit you job or something. There are two cars in the garage, take which one you want (as long as you have a drivers license). There is money on the living room table if you want to go out shopping or something. The keys to the cars are on the keyboard as well as the extra keys to my house which are yours for now. I have also put a pass on the table with which you can get to the paddock and the Ferrari garage and everything. Explore the house and do whatever you want. I will have FP from 12:30 - 1:30 and than qualifying from
4 - 5 and a press conference from 5 - 6. 

I answer "Good morning, I will find something to do for the day, thank you. Have fun an drive safe!"
Than I get out of bed again and walk to his room and look through his closet. And btw, why the fuck would you need to be able to stand in your closet? Anyway, I take some socks, a comfy shirt and keep the shorts on which I am already wearing.

I make my way downstairs and get to the kitchen where I put two slices of bread in the toaster and let them toast for a bit till they are perfectly crunchy. I get some strawberry jam and also some butter and ham out of the fridge and put it on the slices. (Obviously I do not combine the jam and the ham, that would be a reason to give somebody a death penalty)
I take a plate and put the bread on it. With that I walk into the living room and place it on the table next to the money and the pass. I grab the remote and put some show on.
Watching a girl being chased by like ten zombies, I eat my bread and enjoy it a lot. And yes, obviously she was too stupid to run normally and fell over her own feet and in addition to that was too stupid to stand up again. She died.

When I am done I go into the kitchen again. There were still the plates from yesterday and I decide to do the dishes.
While doing that I let Alexa play some Musik and dance while doing the dishes. The third song comes on and it was "New rules" by Dua Lipa. I am already done with the dishes and just put them away. During that I was vibing to the music and singing with it.
I sent Charles a picture of me doing the dishes and than when I am done with the kitchen I walk back in the living room.