Part 43

- sexual actions

He grabs my free hand with his hand steps on the yacht with me.
We place the bags in the living room and he gives me a room tour of the yacht which has two floors. On the bottom one there is the kitchen, the living room and a little storage room plus the deck with a little sitting space with two comfy chairs.
On the top floor there is the bedroom with has a wardrobe and a huge bed. From the bed one has a perfect view outside of the huge mirrored windows. The bedroom is connected to the bathroom and in there is a tub, a shower, a toilet and a huge sink big enough for five people.
In the 'hallway' behind the stars is also a little leader which ends on a roof hatch. Climbing out of there you end up on top of the yacht and there is a pitch with mattresses on the ground on which you can lay and bath in the sun.

Charles Leads me into the bathroom and we unclothe. I get into the shower as he gets two towels for us and than gets kn the shower with me.
He washes my body and makes sure he touches every touchable spot on my body.
I start jerking hin off and he lets his head fall back and a sound escape his lips which assures me that he likes what I am doing. I continue my actions till I know he is getting kinda close but not too much to know that he won't come at an accidental action of me.
"What are you doing?"
"J'ai besoin que tu puisses venir en moi plus tard." ["I need you to be able to come in me later."] I turn around and leave the shower, grabbing one of the two towels from the bathing tub and wrap myself in it.
"Et pourquoi ne puis-je pas le faire en ce moment?" ["And why can't I do that right now?"]
He gets out to and turns me around, staring right into my eyes.
"Cause I want you to do so later. When it's dark. In that bed right there and the way that you want to. I need you to firstly make us food and then we will watch a movie while we eat and watch that movie till the end. Than we will see if I want to watch something else. I choose when we do it you can choose how we do it." I describe what we will do and he looks at me seeming to follow every movement that I make and listening closely.
"Yes Madame!" Standing up very straight and putting his hand up to his head he looks straight at me and I box his shoulder at his actions.

He walks down the stairs in front of me and gets into the kitchen.
"Babe?" He yells over to me as I walk outside and fall back into one of the comfy chairs.
"Oui?" I shout back and suddenly I feel hands touch my shoulders and I let my head fall back to look who is behind me even tho it was pretty obvious.
"We do not have any food." He brushes his hand over my cheek and I stare up at him.
"Shall we order something or do you want to go and buy something? We could also go out but I would have to change for that." I think of some things and he stops me by putting a finger on my lips.
"Whatever you prefer."
"Than I wouldn't go out because I would have to get up for that. You choose if you want to firstly buy food and than make it edible or if you want to order something."
"If you say it like that, the option of not going outside again sounds very good to me."
"Ok, what do you want to order?"
"Do you like sushi?" He asks and I pull him down to kiss him.

"Soo, we have two salmon nigiri, four inside out rolls with avocado and salmon, six avocado maki, four salmon maki and a spring roll. Is that everything?" I look over to where he is sitting and looking at the sea.
"It should be."
"What destination should I say we are at?"
"Give your phone here, I can do that. You can choose a movie for tonight. We have Netflix, Disney plus, Amazon prime and Sky."
"Oh, I will. Here." I hand him my phone and walk inside, grab the remote and fall backwards onto the couch.

We have cars, frozen, ice age and the incredibles for movies that I want to watch with him but he will definitely complain. What else- ah, we could watch maze runner as well or Mr. & Mrs. Smith or the matrix, hangover or bad boys.

When I have decided on a movie, I look up and in front of me is Charles with some boxes and looks at the little table in front of the couch.
I get up and take the vase off of it for him to place the food on the table.
"And have you finally decided?" He sits down next to me, opening one of the boxes.
"Yes, we will watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith."
"What's that?" He asks and takes a maki roll with avocado and I grab it from him just before he places it in his mouth. "The avocado ones are mine!" I place it in mine and swallow before continuing. "The movie is about agents and the rest you will see when we start watching."

I put on the movie and we watch it while we are eating.