Part 27

I get a shopping cart and go inside.
There I firstly get the alcohol.
I walk up and down the aisle and grab two bottles of vodka, two bottles of Prosecco, two bottles of Tequila, some rum and also white rum, one bottle of Jägermeister, Feigling and peach liquor.

I walk into the next aisle and there I grab orange, apple, cranberry juice and also around twenty cans of Red Bull in different flavors but mostly the original one for mixing.
Than I walk through the whole store for like five times to get the other stuff because I couldn't find LEDs which turned out to be only sold behind the counter.
While I walked through the store I put plastic cups, a ton of snacks, brown sugar, a LOT of mint, a kilo of Lime, lemon juice, Holunder flower syrup and Grenadine syrup.

"Bonjour." The woman behind the counter says while I pack the stuff on the band.
"Bonjour, quelle est la longueur des bandes de LED?" [...., how long are the LED bands?"] I ask her and she grabs a box.
"C'est trois mètres." ["That is three meters."] She tells me.
"Alors j'aimerais en avoir 15 autres." ["Well, I would like to take 15 of these."] I laugh quietly and she looks up from the two bottles of Tequila which she is holding in her hands right now.
"15?" She asks in an unbelieving tone.
"Oui. 15, s'il vous plaît" I answer her and laugh out loud this time.

She nods with a confused smile and puts 15 of them in the band.
"En total c'est 361.74€ s'il vous plaît." ["in total that is 361.74€"] she tells me and I take 365€ out of the envelope and give it to her.
She gives me the rest back and I say goodbye.

I walk outside and put all the things in the car and bring back the shopping cart.
I drive home and park the car, where it's always parked. I close the gate again and walk towards the door, looking for the key in my purse.
Sanding in front of the door I put the bags down and hold my purse upside down, letting everything that's loose fall out.
It didn't fall out.
I turn it around again and stick my nose in it while looking into it.
Turns out I put it in a little pocket in my purse and it couldn't have fallen out.

I open the door and carry the bags into the kitchen. After that I go back to the entrance and take off my shoes.
I take a quick look at my phone. It's 12:35.

          Charles                                    Bella

What's the password to
your Computer?

Why?

I want to print something

Ok? 

So, what is it?

It's 170715

Ok, thank you🫶🏼

Have fun at the parade

Thank you, don't miss
the race.

I won't

I run upstairs and into his gaming room. There I sit down in front of the Monitor and turn it on.
I log in and go on Word and put my phone next to the keyboard on the table.

I write down the explanation and rules for each game and print them. I also write down the recipe for mojito, sex in the beach, Hugo and tequila sunrise.

I go downstairs again and take the paper out of the printer. I place it on the living room table and go back in the Kitchen. There I put all the things out of the bags and on the counter.
My phone showing the recipes for each drink I put the ingredients for each one on another spot on the counter and than get the printed recipes and put them in front of it.
I grab all the shot glasses that I find in the drawers and put them in front of the bottle of vodka, Feigling, Jägermeister and the second bottle of Tequila.

I somehow grab all the LED boxes and let them fall onto the Couch.
I open the first one and manage to let it fall onto the ground and it rolls of all the way and now three meters of LED is laying across the living room.

A chair placed against a wall I climb on it and put the LED stripe along the ceiling. I continue that with the other ones and use up seven in the living room and five in the kitchen.
The rest of it I put outside on the part of the roof that is peaking over the wall.

After I did all that I drop onto the Couch and breath to calm down because that shit was fucking strenuous.