Part 34

It was Ryan.
What was he doing here?
How did he get in here?
I didn't have much time thinking about that because he was already pulling me into the direction of the entrance.
"Stop this shit! What the fuck do you want from me you asshole? Just leave me alone and live your fucking life!" I scream at him and he tightens his grip.
"I told you I would find you! And I told you you would regret running away!" He seemed to be spitting the words in my face and I try to punch him with the habe than wasn't in his grip but he blocked it and pressed me against a wall.
"Stop doing that! I want you to come with me right now! You will regret all of THIS. You will beg me to stop and I fucking won't! I will do whatever I want with you!" He yells at me and I close my eyes shut, not wanting to see his face.
"No! No, you fucking won't! You won't do anything to her!" A third voice sounds from a bit more away from us.
I open my eyes and look over at them. It was Carlos.
"You disgusting fuck won't touch her ever again after tonight!" Another voice comes from besides Carlos. I couldn't quite see who it was but I heard the Dutch accent and figured it was Max.
Two French sounding voices joint as well and Ryan let go of me.

"Hey, guys I didn't mean to upset you! I was just asking my girlfriend to come home with me." He tries to explain himself but gets pushed further away from me, by the shoulders.
"Nah, you weren't asking her that. MY girlfriend will stay here with us and will enjoy her fucking time. You on the other hand will either promise right here, right now that you will not ever text or follow or even look at her ever again or you will regret not taking the first offer and will step in front of they door with us and hope that you will be able to ever see again! So, which one will you take?" Charles yells at him and he takes a step back, bumping into a wall.
"Ok, ok! I am sorry! I won't ever do anything like this ever again. I won't ever look at you again. When I see you somewhere I will go away, despite being there before you. I won't ever touch you or even think about it. I am sorry!" He yells over to me and I sigh in relieve when he runs out of the front door and Charles puts his arms around me.

After I was asked if I was actually ok for like ten times and each time I answered yes we make our way back to the dance floor aka Charles' garden.
I went back to dancing with the girls from before and we were vibing like we have known each other for your whole lives. We twerk at each other and grind on each other.
At one point Amy was giving me a lap dance and I start kissing her neck whiles she was grinding her body on mine. She put her head back and let me do it.
"You two are so hot together. Ever thought about becoming gay?" Emma sat down next two us, giving Amy a little slap on her ass.
"Oh, I am. At least a part of me is." I answer her and she seems to be amused by my answer.
"I don't think you husband liked that answer, considering what you two are doing right there."
"I don't see the problem." Lila throws in while sitting down by my other side and sliding her hand over my body.
"I know you don't. You are totally gay for all of us." I say as I get my right hand off of Amys ass hand pulling Lilas chin closer to my face. She goes with it and as soon as she is close enough to me she licks over my lips and I smile at her doing so.
Amy keeps on grinding on me and going harder as she sees what we are doing there.
I turn my face back to her and grab her ass harder than before while pulling her closer to me so that she is completely sitting on my lap now.