Part 63

Sexual content

"Are you two ready to lift up?" The pilot turns around to us through the for now opened door. "Yes, ready sir!" I say back to him. He nods and reminds us again that he won't be able to hear us throughout the whole flight and if there is any problem, we should use the radio.

"He can't hear us? Is that so?" Charles locks eyes with me and winks.
"You are stupid."
"I am"

I put my earplugs in and lean back in my seat, listening to music by Kali Uchis and Lana Del Rey.
"Comment es-tu si jolie en ne faisant rien?" ["How are you this pretty while doing nothing?"] Charles turns his head to me and stares at me not looking like he expects an answer what makes me think that I wasn't supposed to understand what he said.
I turn my head to look at him and a grin escapes my lips.
"You heard that, didn't you?" He looks at the ground, cheeks getting red.
"Maybe."

I undo my seat belt and stand up, out of my seat. I undo his as well and reach out for his hand.
He looks at it and than up at me. Than takes it.
I walk him over to the couch and push him on it while standing straight in front of him.
"What do you want me to do?" He looks up at me and I shake my head.
"You won't have to do anything for me. You will just have to do anything that you would like with me." I look him in the eyes and don't brake it till he says something.
"What do you like the most?"
"I won't say anything. You do your thing."
"I will need a position from you! That's what I want. I want you to tell me in what position I am supposed to fuck you."
"Doggy, sir."

He stands up and positions me, taking off my clothes after checking the door to the pilot was locked.
"I don't have a condom."
"I am taking the pill, please just fuck me! I need it so urgently!" I stick my behind up even more and he lets his hands slide down my body and back up. He positions his hands on my hips and than thrusts. I try to hold back a moan but it was too late. He did that so unexpectedly that my body just shut off. With every single movement of him, my body shivers and I let everything out.
"Oh god! Charles! Just like that!" I moan.
His grip on my hips hardens and he thrusts faster and deeper than before. My whole body follows the movement he does and I am very close to coming. If that wasn't enough he stimulates my clitoris with his fingers and my mind goes blank. My body shivers even more than before and now that both his hands are back in my hips he pulls them close to himself every time he thrusts.
"Can you take it till I come to?"
"Hm" I moan loud in response.
"I will have you to use your words babe."
"Yes" I half moan in the couch.
"I didn't understand. Do you want me to fuck your till I come in you?" He says more demanding this time.
"Yes! Yes please continue fucking me. Do it to me as much and as hard as you can!" It comes out of me without having to think about it.
"If you want it like that. So will it be."

He repositions his body and his hands and continues his movements faster and harder than before. It doesn't hurt at all, it in fact is the best I have felt in a long time.
"Do you want me to come in you?"
"Yes! Please!" I say as clear as I can in this position I am in and with everything that's going on right now. My body hasn't stopped shivering but Charles holds my hips tight enough for them to not move at all. He pulls them towards him and repeats that for a few more times. Every time you can hear the sound of skin and skin hitting each other. I moan every time he thrusts and now and then demand for him to fuck me harder.
He does as I tell him and after ten minutes he finally fills me up and lets out the most relieving moan ever.