Part 32

- slightly sexual actions

We leave the garage and make our way to the car. He opens the door for me and I smile and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting down. I put my purse on my lap and he hands me his phone which I take and put it next to my purse.
He walks around the car and sits down in the drivers seat.

We drive off of the parking lot and home to him. During the drive his phone goes wild and at first I try to ignore it but it just keeps going and he looks over to me and puts his hand on my thigh.
"Just look at it and tell me who it is."
I do as he said and look at his phone.

The formula bitches
   Norizz has sent a message.
   Smooth operator has sent a message
   8-time-world-champ has sent a voice message
   Alobono has sent a message
   Norizz has sent a message

^ show 59 more messages

I look over to him, trying to hide my smile.
"What?"
"The formula bitches?" I ask braking out in laughter.
"Yea, Daniel did that." He says also smiling a bit.
"Either way, they are going wild in there." I tell him and he looks back at the street, still having his hand on my thigh and moving it more and more to my inner thigh which makes my tummy feel tingly.
"Open my phone and go on WhatsApp. Tell me what they are writing." He demands and I swipe up, activating the Face ID. It obviously doesn't work and I ask him for his code. He tells me what it is and I open WhatsApp.
"They are asking about the party. Things like: when do we have to be there? Should we bring something? Or should I come with a taxi because of drinking and stuff?"

He tells me what to text and I do exactly what he tells me.
You guys have to decide yourself how you are going to come over but there is only enough space for a few cars and yes, we will definitely be drinking so it's your responsibility. You don't have to bring anything but if you want to you obviously can. You can start coming around 8. Wear whatever you want and maybe bring swimming clothes.

I sent the message and after that receive messages like: ok, see you later. Or: perfekt.

We arrive at his around 7:30 and enter the house.
"This is interesting." He tells me after entering the living room. I follow him and hum in response.
"Did you really write down the constructions for the games just for this?" He asks and I nod.
"This is cool."
"I know."

After he also complemented the order in the kitchen we made our way upstairs to change.
I walk into the bathroom and loose all my cloths and step into the shower.
I clean myself up from the smell of Champagne which was still on my skin even after Charles has had nearly licked every bit of it, which was on my neck, off.

I step out of the shower and grab the towel which which I firstly dry of my chest and armes and than bend over to try of my legs as well.
After I did that I stand up straight again.
"What are you looking at Leclerc?"
I turn around to face the boy who was standing behind me.
"I- uh- I didn't look."
"Yea sure, you didn't." I say and he moves his eyes quickly from my eyes down my body and than up again.

"If you are this jealous of me being able to feel myself while drying myself up, you should do it." I tell him and hold my towel out of him to grab it.
"I'll do everything you want me to."
"Lets keep that out for tonight babe." I answer to what he said and he grabs my waist and pulls me close.
"Sure, but will you also do what I say?" He asks.
"I guess we will have to find out." I provoke while moving my hands down from his chest.
"I am curious in what will be happening tonight."
"You should be."

He puts the towel behind my back and presses me against him while he moves it down my back.
When he arrives at my lower back he turns me around so that my back is facing him.
"Bend over." He demands and my stomach goes wild at these words.
"Wha-" I ask and he grabs my hips and pulls me close to him again.
"That makes it easier for me to dry your lower back. Not what you think princess." He tells me and I push my ass a bit towards him while I bend down.
"Tu as l'air très bien comme ça." ["You look hella good like that."] he whispers but it was not quiet enough for me to not hear it.
"Je savais que tu l'aimerais." ["I knew you would like it."] I say as I bend over even more.
"Ok, no! We need to stop this. Otherwise I won't be able to attend the beginning of the party."
"If it is because of what I think it is, you already can't. But I could help you with that if you wish." I offer him and he pulls me back up.
"Lets not do that now. We will have time when the others left again."