Part 35

"Yooo what is going on here?" A voice sounds over the sound of the music.
I look over Amys shoulder and face Lando.
"Isn't this supposed to be Charles or the other way around or something?" He asks and I just giggle.
"They will have time to do that tonight." The girl to my left exclaims and you can actually see how Lando is turning completely pale as he turns around and fake cries.
"I will have to dream about this tonight and I absolutely don't want to EVER think about that. Great now I will have to drink so much that it will be impossible for me to sleep in ever again or that I will just forget everything that happened tonight or that will still happen because I am not up to see that. Nah-ah!" He whines while stepping into the small crowd of people.

We continue the lap dance thing for a bit longer and around 11 pm some people leave the party because they had to catch their flights or something.
The rest of the people that were left, which were Carlos, Charles, Max, Lando, Pierre, Daniel and two other girls which introduced themselves as Lis and Cassy, sat down on the ground in front of the couch and Lando grabbed one of the drinking-game-constructions and looked at it.
"Do you guys want to play drink while you think?" He asks and the majority of people nods after Daniel questioned what that was and Lando read out the constitutions.

I push Amy off of my lap and start the game "Tom Hiddleston"
Now it's Emmas turn and she says Harry Stiles after thinking for a moment and having to drink during that time.
After her it's Landos turn and we go on like that for around 30 minutes. That was enough time for us to get kind of drunk.
"Ok guys, let's end this game and play something else shall we?" Daniel asks and Carlos who has been drinking non stop for the last three minutes nods very fast and removes the cup from his lips.
"What do you want to play? Truth or dare, never have I ever, Dafuq?" I ask and most people say never have I ever.

"Never have I ever had sex in a public place." Lis yells out to be the first one to ask something.
Three people including me and Amy drink.
"Never have I ever cheated on anyone." I put my drink down and watch Charles. He doesn't do anything good god, thank you!
Emma lifts up her drink and takes a little sip.
"In my defense, we were nearly broken up and also he had cheated on me before and I was absolutely drunk. Like DRUNK drunk."
"Never have I ever broken the law. With explanation please." Charles says and I put my drink up to my lips and take a sip.
"I was forced to steal alcohol when I was like 15 or something. Also I have hurt someone in self defense. And I ran from the police when I was 17. That was also because of something my ex did and and blamed me." I explain and five others drink and explain their stories as well.
"Never have I ever faked an orgasm." I say and see how the cups of every girl goes up. I drink as well.
"Ok, this is sad." Charles exclaims and I laugh.
"I guess you will have to put your live in it than" Carlos says and gets a warning expression vom Charles.
"What? Just saying." I laugh even more because Lila chokes on her drink because of the comment.
"Oh, you think that's funny? Why is that?" Charles lifts one eyebrow and turns his face to me.
"Oh, you think I have I problem? No no no! I do not have a problem with anything." I act defensive and throw my hands up, trying not to laugh really hard.
"I think you guys will figure this out tonight, am I right or am I right?" Carlos disrupts us.
"We'll see." I smirk and we continue the game till midnight.