Part 12

"Where are you living?" He says also looking in my eyes.
"What?"
"I mean in general like do you have a house or something?" He says moving even closer.
"I don't have a house. Actually I don't really live anywhere. I am always staying in the hotels that were booked for me for the interviews and when I'm not in those than I am in other hotels or with my parents." I answer his question and he looks away.
"I have an idea. But you have to say if it is too much also thinking about the fact that we are "dating" ok?"
"Yea, tell me."
"I mean you could live here with me and like work as my personal assistant or something. At least we are saying that and you are just with me because we are dating and I want to have my favorite person with me by all times. Like that we would stick together and also people would believe the rumor but you would have to give up your job." He tells me and I think for a second.
"That actually sounds great. I was wanting to quit for a while now and they know that. I could quit at all times." I answer him and he smiles.
"Ok perfect. The rest we are going to plan tomorrow. Good night babe."
"Good night."

Charles' POV

I wake up because somebody was tapping on my shoulder. I turn my head around and blink a few times before I can actually open my eyes.
Pierre was standing there, looking down on me.
"Réveille-la, nous devons partir bientôt." ["Wake up, we have to go soon."]
"Je viens tout de suite, donne-moi une seconde." ["I am coming, give me a second."]

P walks out of the room and I turn my head back. In front of me I see Bella laying in my armes, being curled up and looking comfortable.
I am taking my right arm off of her which was placed around her waist. Than I try hardly not to wake her up while I am also trying to pull my arm away from under her.
Somehow I managed to do that without waking her up and I place the blanket over her again and give her a kiss on the forehead.

I walk to my room and take out something to wear and than go downstairs where P was sitting on the couch.
"Que s'est-il passé hier entre vous deux?" ["What happened yesterday between you two?"] I opened my mouth to answer him but get interrupted by him immediately.
"Non, arrête! Je ne veux pas savoir." ["No, stop! I don't want to know it."]
I laugh and he does too. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bread with jam on it.
"Quelle heure est-il?" ["What time is it?"]
"Il est 10 heures." ["It is 10."]
"Je mange encore et puis nous pouvons partir." ["I eat this and than we can go."]
I go back to the living room and sit next to him.
I get my phone out of my pocket and write a text to Bella.

Around 10:30 we leave the house and get in our cars.
We park in the same pitches as the day before and get going. First we walk down the paddock and sign the stuff of the fans and take pictures with them. Some of them give me bracelets and other gifts.
"Who is the girl?"
"Are you dating someone?"
"Will we get to know them?"
"You fit perfectly!"
I smile at the comments and walk along the paddock and than make my way into the Ferrari garage with at least five bracelets on each of my arms and even more in the four bags that I am holding in my left hand.
"What happened there?" I hear a Spanish voice behind me.
"You know I can't say no. Also 1/3 of the bracelets are of you. So, here you go. " I hand him around seven bracelets which I had put in another bag than the others which were for me and some even for Bella without them even knowing her.
"Did anything else happen yesterday after I was gone?"
"Not really. I ended up sleeping next to her in the guest room because my bed was still wet because of some stupid person." I look at him with an warning expression which didn't change the fact that he starts laughing.
"Who would do such a thing?"
"I don't know, look in the mirror and ask who you see."

He keeps on laughing and I smile. We make our way to our boxes and get changed.