Part 56

I get in the taxi and text Hannah that I am on the way to tennis and that I am excited to win.
'Fuck off' was the answer I got and giggled a bit at her response.
I go on Tiktok and watch some for like five minutes till Lando spam-texts me once again.

Lando

Belllllaaaaaaaaa

I have something for you.

I promise it's with it.

Bella?

Are you dead?

What do you want again?

I have something for you.

And that is???

Guess.

Lando

Ok, it's a photo.

And?

Of you husband.

Will you send it?

Maybe.

Ok ok, I will, wait.

I took a paparazzi photo for you

Isn't he beautiful?

Are you talking about my boyfriend
or are you so in love with him that he
is yours now?

Oh, love. I don't think he
would ever want me... you are
too much of an opponent.

Naw, you will find your true love
somewhen, besides, you have
Carlos.

Carlos doesn't count.

Only the people that I would
want to have sex with count.

You would fuck my boyfriend?

I am not much of a dominant
person, but I mean, I wouldn't
say no.

Have you ever thought about a
threesome?

I did actually
But not with you, you are too
much of a brother.

Friend zoned... ouch.

I ignore continuing messages from him and only look at the picture he sent me. I do that until the driver tells me that we are at the destination and I pay him.
We say goodbye and he leaves.

I walk over to the registration, pay the court already and borrow a racket for Hannah and me.

Hannah texts me that she will be there a bit later than she said because of traffic.
I go to our court, text her on which one we are and grab the balls out of a little hut.

"Hello bitch." I turn around at the words and face a girl with long wavy blond hair and a smile on her lips.
"Wow, you made it." I roll my eyes and hand her her racket.

We start playing, in the beginning just training a bit and than going over to playing. We do not count the points, nor do we actively play by the rules. We mainly just play and try to get the ball if possible. Than play back, just like you are supposed to.
Like that we are training to run to get the balls and connect that to playing back, ignoring any lines that limits us.

"Hey Char, I just wanted to check up with you, we are becoming tennis Champs here and I hope that everything's ok with you

"Hey Char, I just wanted to check up with you, we are becoming tennis Champs here and I hope that everything's ok with you. Text me when you are done and how you finished. We are having a break right now after playing for around two hours. Love you, see you later." I text Charles quickly and than put my phone away again focusing on the music which Hannah is playing.

We have a little dance break for around twenty minutes and than keep on playing tennis.

"Bye, I loved playing with you again, see you overmorrow?" I tell her and give her a hug.
"Overmorrow?"
"Yea, what's wrong with it?"
"Nah, I like it. I've just never heard it before."
"A shame, it's so easy. Way easier than saying 'the day after tomorrow' I mean what's that supposed to be? The word was used and than people were like 'nope, we are going to make it harder for ourselves.'"
"I love how your brain works." She gives me a kiss on the cheek and than gets in her taxi.

My taxi was already waiting as well, so I got in, told them my destination and sat back in the seat.

Lando

Helloooooo

Did he already text you?

Hello, no he didn't, did something
happen?

Well, it depends on what you
understand under 'something'
and also 'happened'

Lando!

Did something happen to him?

No, he was great but I think
he wants to tell you that himself.

Why did you tell me than?

Don't know.

Ask your man than, I want to know
your response.

I ignore him and wait till I get back. I get out, pay the driver and walk over to the yacht.
I get upstairs, let my clothes fall off my body and hop in the shower.