Part 39

- sexual actions

Bellas' POV

I wake up in Charles' arms. Naked. I feel him move next to me.
"Bonjour, mon amour." ["Good morning love."]
He says with a sleepy but deep voice.
"Bonjour Char." ["Good morning Char."]
I put my shirt and the red undies from todays night back on. I slowly get up and go to the bathroom to get ready. I'm brushing my teeth, when Charles joins me in the bathroom. He hugs me from behind while kissing my cheek. He smiles at me while getting in the shower. I put some lip oil on and some mascara.

I walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs after I put on a short summer dress.

I throw away some plastic cups that were sitting somewhere and I put the alcohol in one corner of the counter

"Bella, viens ici, s'il te plaît!" ["Bella, come here, please"] Charles shouts from upstairs and I place the last bottle on the counter before walking upstairs.
"Veux-tu venir avec moi au prochain grand Prix?" ["Do you want to come with me to the next Grand Prix?"] he asks looking at me while putting on shorts.
"Oui, j'aimerais bien" ["yes I'd love to."] He smiles and I smile back. He puts on an in my opinion really ugly shirt.
"Please put on a different shirt." I say.
"Pourquoi?" ["Why?"]
"Wait."
I'm pulling a blue shirt out his closet. I'm taking off his shirt and put the blue one on.
"Votre droit, c'est mieux." ["Your right this is better."] He says smiling.
"Je t'aime." ["I love you."] He says it with full honesty in his face.
Even though he said it yesterday too I'm shocked.
"I love you too." I tell him and he grabs my waist, pulls me close and kisses me passionately. I really do love him.

Charles' POV

We pack our suitcases and I take a quick look at the clock because we have to be at the airport a bit before 12. It is 11:30.
"Nous devons y aller, mon amour !" ["We have to go love!"]
"Coming!" She says, while coming inside the room.
"Are we going to eat on the plane?" She asks.
"Yeah what do you want do eat?"
"Oh uhm, I don't know you choose char."
"Okay, Love." I say.

We get picked up by a private chauffeur called yin. I'm friends with her since 8th grade.
"À l'aéroport s'il te plaît!" ["To the Airport please!"]
While we drive I think about Bella. Should I ask her if we want to be together? But really this time. But I think I'll wait and see how my feelings develop over time. Maybe I'll ask her after the trip to Portugal.

We arrive at the airport and I take her hand while walking to the plane. Our luggage gets loaded in by yin and I hug her for farewell. We get in the plane and I take a seat with a table in the middle. The breakfast is all ready served.
"Assieds-toi mon amour." ["sit down love."]
"Okay." She says smiling at me. She's so gorgeous.

Bellas' POV

I look at the absolutely good looking food. And at the absolutely good looking man by my side. While I eat I think of the things we will do in Portugal. I personally love Portugal since my adoptive parents are Brazilians (and for the people who don't know in Brazil you speak Portuguese). I'm so in my caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Charles stood up and is now standing behind me.
"Tu te sens bien?" ["Are you feeling okay?"]
"Yea, I mean I'm in a plane with you. So why wouldn't I?"
He starts massaging my shoulders and I let my head fall back. This is so relaxing.
"Do you want to...? You know what I mean." He says with a bit of shyness in his voice.
I open my eyes I had closed before and look at him.
"Why so shy." I whisper in his ear. I stand up and begin kissing him on his neck and lips and put my hands under his shirt, scratching his back a bit.

He picks me up and places me on top of him on a couch. He pulls my hair a bit, biting my lip in the middle of making out. I poke my nails into his skin and he moans into the kiss.
I move my hips in circulations and can feel how he gets hard. I lean more onto him and speed up.
"Bella- please!" He groans into my neck.

I stand up from his lap and place my hands on his knees as I get on my knees in front of him.
I move my hands up to the bond of his pants and pull them down. He helps me, looking desperate for what's going to happen next.
I kneel between his knees and wrap my lips around his dick.
The moment my lips touch him he lets his head fall back onto a pillow and moans.
I move my head forwards and backwards, speeding up and slowing down how I like it.
I try to deep-throat to see how he likes it.
He definitely does.
He places his hand on my head and moves my head faster. His fingers wrap around my hair and pull at it while he comes in my mouth once again.

I swallow it and stand up, smirking at him.
He leans back trying to regulate his breath again.
"Tu as l'air bien quand tu es à bout de souffle." ["You look good, sweating like that."] I tell him and sit down next to him.

He grabs my waist and places me down on the couch.
"My turn." He pulls down my pants and puts his hands between my knees, spreading them and placing his face between them.
His tongue circles around my entry, making me desperate for him to actually start.
Dip. He dips his tongue in and out over and over again.
He moves a bit more up and starts licking my clitoris. At the same time he lets two of his fingers slide inside me, moving them in a perfect rhythm and sucking on my clit.

He continues that for five minutes telling me not to come a few times and just is perfect at what he is doing to me. I moan a few times and than can't hold back anymore.
My thighs press against his cheeks and my whole body is shivering like I am under electricity.
I moan one last time a bit too loud of the fact that I am in a plane but I just couldn't hold back.

He gets out of the space between my lags and licks his lips. He is sits down next to me.
"Can you play chess?"