Part 40

"Are you serious?" I question.
"Yea, can you?"
"I can. I will absolutely win in a match."
"Oh, will you?" He teases and I nod confidently.

He gets out a chess board and and I use that time to put my clothes back on again.
"Ready to loose?" The famous last words of sir Charles M. H. P. Leclerc. These were the words he will regret even thinking.

"And... I won for the fourth time." I laugh and he crosses his arms in front of his chest.
"How the fuck are you this good?" He cries.
"Boredom in my childhood."
"That ain't normal." He stats and I pull up my eyebrows. "At least I am winning."

He complains for the next few minutes and than we land.
It's around 2:30 and we get out of the plane. Two cars are already waiting for us. "Why two?" I question as I walk behind him to the red Ferrari.

"This one is ours and the other one brings our luggage to where we are staying

"This one is ours and the other one brings our luggage to where we are staying." He tells me and opens the door for me. I nod, smile at him and get in, brushing his hand on the door.
He gets in as well and we drive off of the airport terrain.
"Why didn't we just go with our luggage? This doesn't make sense." I say making a not understanding facial expression.
"It does. We are not going there right now."
"And where where we going? Can't you just tell me without me having to ask for every single detail?" I act annoyed and he places his hand on my thigh squeezing it and knowing damn well what that does to me.
"No. You'll have to see than." He provokes.

For the rest of the drive I give him the silent treatment and try's over and over again to make me stop but I prevailed.

We arrive in front of a huge building with many other cars in front of it on a parking lot. He removes his hand from my thigh and parks.
He gets out of the car, walks around it and opens my door.
"Et voilà." He says and bows as I get out and turn, facing the huge building.
"Qu'est-ce c'est?" ["what is that?"]
"Oh wow, tu peux parler." ["oh wow, you can talk."]
"Fick dich!" ["fuck you!"] I use a new language to show him that I actually can talk a lot of languages and he turns his head to me.
"That was German?" He questions and I nod as a response.
"Can you say more in German or just fuck you?"
"Ich kann alles sagen, was du willst." ["I can say everything you want me to."]
"What did you say?"
"I don't know."
"Fuck you." He tells me and grabs my hand, guiding my way to the building.

I am still confused about what this building could be because it is literally just a huge, actually huge, building with huge white walls with banners with models on them. The roof is made out of glass and I can see that there are lights hanging down from it.
We walk towards the also huge entrance and I try to see the inside which was nearly impossible because of the people in front of us which also walk into the building.
My sight was taking by a warm, soft hand which was placed over my eyes and an also soft voice speaks into my ear.
"Détendes-tu et laisses-moi toi guider." ["Relax and let me guid you."] The breath was warm and the voice quiet compared to the noises that surrounded us.

He grabs my hip and moves me so that we go through the entrance and as soon as we have gone through the huge door it does not necessarily become quieter, but the thousands of voices are distributed in a very large-seeming  room and seem to come from everywhere.

He removes his hand from my eyes and leaves the other one on my hip. I blink a few times because of the light and than look around me.
We are in a Mall.