Part 37

- slightly sexual actions

"You really popped of there, didn't you?" Charles asks as I sit down and I turn my head to him.
"Jealous?" I asks back and he shakes his head.
"Why would I be?"
"I don't know, I mean you didn't get one."
"We'll see how the game continues. Maybe Imma get one too."
"By who?"
"I don't know yet, you jealous?"
"Nope, not at all. I don't think anybody would give you one."
"I bet you would." Lando throws in.
"Fuck off." I tell him and he acts hurt and turns his head away from us.

I unlock my phone again and continue the game.
"Next up is for everyone. Kiss the person to your right."
I look to my right and lock eyes with Lando.
"You could be considered a homie hopper by now." Lando tells me and I hit his arm with my fist.
I guide his face with two fingers to mine and we kiss. His lips are soft but not as soft as Charles' and taste like vodka.
We pull away and a hand gently grabs my chin and turns my face to the opposite direction it was pointing before.
Before I could understand what's going on the softest lips you could imagine hit mine and I close my eyes, enjoying the kiss. His tongue touches mine for a second and than he pulls away again, turning his head around and kissing Lila who was sitting next to him.

"What was that for?" I ask him the moment he faces me again.
"She had to kiss the person to her right as well, that person was me."
"Ohh, I forgot about that." I admit.
"Why? Was Landos Kiss so good? It was it mine that made you forget it all?" He asks provoking.
"Landos."
"I don't believe you."
"Than don't." I smirk and look back at my phone.

"The next one is Pierre. If three people here would make a sex tape, who would be top/ bottom/ running the camera?"
"I think it's easy to say that Charles would be top, you bottom and I'd say that Lando, nah, Lando would start crying. Amy I think would make a good camera person and directing the action."
Lando starts complaining that he wouldn't cry and after we told him over and over again that he definitely would cry he gives in and tells me to keep the game going.

"Ok, Lis, you need to lick whipped cream off of the person facing you." I tell her and she looks straight and meets Lilas eyes. She winks at her and I go get whipped cream out of the kitchen.
Lila lays down on the Couch and lifts up her shirt. I spread the cream over her stomach and Lis licks it all of of her.

"Someone pleas tell me, why the girls act like they do this all the time. Why are they so good at this shit?" Carlos complains and I laugh.
"We just know what we like and that way we can do it to other girls the way they like it."
"That's unfair." He says and I just laugh.

"We once again need a second person for the next one. So, vote." I tell the others and they vote me to do the next one.
"It's, Charles. The two players need to kiss/ make out with their hands behind their backs. The first one who uses their hands/ touches the other one needs to ex their drink."
"I guess we voted perfectly than." Emma laughs and I wink at her.

Charles goes over to the couch and sits down. I tell the others to just keep on playing in the time that Charles and I are playing the round and give my phone to Lando.
I walk over to Charles and sit down on his lap and move as close as possible.
"Ready to loose?" I ask him and he grins.
"As long as I can kiss you."
I lean in and start kissing him, bonding my hands behind my back. Like that we kiss for around a minute before he starts using tongue and moving his hip forwards which causes me to be even closer as before.
His breathing gets heavier and I start moving my hips in circles on his lap and can feel my tactic working out. He removes his hands from his back and puts them dangerously close to my hips.
I keep my actions up and speed just a bit up and put more weight in it as well.
He groans into the kiss and than finally couldn't hold himself back anymore and grabs her ass, directing her movement and tightening the grip with the time.
"Oh god!" He groans.
"Bella is enough but thank you." I tell him between kisses and he tightens his grip once again.
"Fuck! I think we need to-" he starts but I cut him of.
"Ne we don't, I have felt your boner a long time ago." I tell him and move my hip forward again.

"Guys, Charles had lost a long time ago, you can stop now!" Pierre shouts over the music and I climb off of Charles' lap and look down on him, standing in front of him.
"The question is, is that your problem or our problem?" I say looking down for a moment and that back in his eyes.
He shrugs and I grab a pillow and make a head movement follow me. He does it and we go and sit down with the others.
I place the pillow on his lap and lay down, putting my head on the pillow.
"Are you tired?" Lila asks.
"Nah, this is way more comfortable than sitting. But I mean it's 1 am so it would make sense if I was tired." I answer and we keep playing.

For the rest of the game I keep my head on the pillow in his lap and Lando directs the game.
We vote the horniest player: Charles, the biggest hoe: Amy, the person who had sucked the smallest dick: me, drank our body count, Carlos told us three things he would put under a pillow before sex which he gets our during it: toys, handcuffs, extra condoms. Lis sat on Pierres lap for one round and Lando told us his favorite part during sex: the feeling of knowing you are going to come any second.

Around 2 am everyone had left after they helped us to clean up a bit and than Charles and I also get upstairs to get ready for sleep.