Part 6

The interview goes on and we ask each other different questions including personal questions.
At some point a person comes over to us to tell us that we have to end this soon. But be still go on. He comes over a second time and reminds us again.

"Ok I have one last question." She says. "What was the biggest prank you have ever pulled on another driver or on your team."
"This is a hard one. I don't really know. And I don't know if I can say it on here. But I have spread a rumor about somebody. Nothing too bad but it went on for the whole season."
"So, you'd say that you are good at lying?"
She looks at me and I think "No, I'd say that I am good at making things up or at telling things that aren't true yet."
She laughs and talks again. "So I could just tell you something and you can spread that rumor." "Well, yea, as long as it doesn't harm anybody. Do you have something that I can spread?"
I look at her and she thinks again. "I will think of something. You just-" she was cut of by the man who was now coming over to us for the third time. "You guys I don't mean to be rude or something but if you guys are so much into talking to each other than just go on a date or something because the interview time is over, Charles has to get back to his team and the puppies have to get back to their mother."
"Well, I guess we have to end this than." She says looking me in the eyes.
"Yea, I guess so" I respond watching the crew already taking down the equipment.

He get up and walk towards the door which we came through when we came in this room. We walk trough it and get out trough the other one as well.
"Je peux t'écrire la rumeur sur Instagram." ["I can text you the rumor over Instagram."] The woman next to me says and I look at her with a surprised expression. "Tu peut parler français?" ["You can speak French?"] "Oui, j'ai un talent pour les langues." [Yes, I have a talent for languages."]
I have the feeling a part of me just fell in love with this woman if that didn't happen before.
"Tu peux aussi me donner ton numéro et nous faisons un temps un jour et un lieu et faisons ce que l'homme vient de suggérer." ["You can also give me your number and we will make out a time, a day and a place and do what the man has just suggested."]
"Was that how you ask your girls on dates?" She asks me and I laugh. "Nope, that was the first time I did it."
"Well I would love to go on a date with you. Give me your phone and I will put my number in it."

I give her my phone and she typed in a number. After she gave it back to me, we say goodbye and I give her a kiss on her cheek.

I make my way back to the Ferrari garage and meet Carlos there.
"Hey mate, where were you?" He looks at me. I smile "Just an interview." "Just an interview?" He repeats and looks at me with a huge question mark written all over his face.
"Yes, just an interview why is that so weird?" He raises his eyebrows and talks again "because I have been done for 20 minutes and it's 7:20" "And?" I question.
"Mate, you stated that interview right after I started mine and I was at four. That means you were there for a bit more than an hour. I thought you got kidnapped or something."
"I don't think anybody would kidnap anybody here. Here are too many cameras." I tell him and he nods.
"But for real, what were you doing?"
"Like I said I was doing an interview."
"For an hour?"
"Apparently. There was a man who told us about half an hour ago that we have to end soon. That didn't really work." I tell him laughing.
"Since when are you into interviews that much? Or was it not the interview?" The dark haired boy asks, smiling widely.
"It's not what you think it is. There were puppies."
"Ok, in that case I would have stayed there for that long as well. Anyway, my interviews went great, thanks for asking. The others are already outside waiting for us. Let's go, it's already 7:45.

We go outside and walk to our cars. There were also Lando and Pierre waiting.
"Oh wow he has done it. I thought you got kidnapped." Lando yells.
"Yep, you guys are not the only ones that thought that but here I am."