Part 57

"Hello babe, I am home."
I roll over on the couch and face the entryway. Standing there was a tall handsome figure who was just taking their shoes off, putting them to the side.
He walked over to me and kneels in front of me, grabbing my chin and giving me a soft kiss on the lips.
"What are you watching?" He lets his eyes swipe from me to the TV and back to me.
"Fast and Furious."
"You know that you have a racing driver with you right?"
"Yes I know, besides don't you have to get ready yourself, didn't you want to go out?"
"Ah, shit, you are right. Imma go upstairs and get ready. We are leaving in twenty minutes."

He gets up, runs upstairs and the last thing I hear is a door closing. Than silence. At least for a few seconds till a massive crash happens. My eyes flick to the TV and are narrowed to the screen. 

I watch till the end of the movie, than turn it off and sprint upstairs to refresh my make up. I mainly fix my lashes, than put on a bit of Parfum and grab my phone, head downstairs and put my heels on.
I sit down in the entryway and look at my phone till Charles comes down the stairs as well and puts his black shoes on.

"Oh mon dieu, tu ressembles à une princesse." ["Oh my god, you look like a princess."] he gives me a kiss and positions him in a 'you can now put your arm in mine and I will guide you the way' way and I accept it.

We walk over to the car and he opens my door

We walk over to the car and he opens my door. I smile at him and get in.

"Soo where are we going?" I look over to him and he grins at me.
"I'm not telling you." He places his hand on my thigh, letting his fingers make their way under the fabric of my dress.

We drive for fifteen minutes and in that time I try over and over again to get him to tell me. He just answers something like 'darling you will know soon enough' or 'babe if you won't stop now, we are turning around and you'll never know'. I gave him the silent treatment, hoping he will give in and tell me but nothing like that happens. Instead he just turns the music on and sings along to it.

"Olá senhor, posso pegar as chaves?" ["Hello mister, may I get the keys?"] a man leans down to look into the window and Charles hands him the keys, nodding at me when I look at him.
I get out of the car, take my purse and let my fingers interlock with Charles'.
We enter a castle looking building and he tells his name to a nice looking woman who introduced herself as Lynn who is going to be out personal waitress today.
After introducing herself two man, dressed in suits, open the huge doors behind her and reveal a beautiful restaurant.
Lynn takes us to our table, hands us the menu and tells us the speciality's of today. Than leaves us to ourselves.

"Charles why are you doing all this?" "Because you are important to me

"Because you are important to me. You are worth all of this." He grabs my hand and looks me deep into the eyes, his eyes curling as he smiles at me.

We choose our food and talk during the waiting time which wasn't too long because it only took them about half an hour to bring out the beste looking food I have ever seen.
Lynn pures some of the red wine we ordered in our glasses and than leaves us to eat.

"Bin appetite, mon amour." Charles looks at me over the table and I respond by saying the same. Than we start eating.
And when I tell you this food is not only the best looking food ever, it's also the best tasting, you wouldn't believe me. Most of the time it's like either it looks good and tastes shitty or the other way around. But this, this is the best thing ever.

We eat it all and I feel like I have just been born. We exchanged our food as well and his tasted also so incredibly good.
We asked for the dessert card and Lynn got it for us.

Charles ordered for us because I had to go to the toilet. When I came back I could see a huge grin on that man's face and I was a bit afraid of what he our have ordered but that was blown away as soon as the dessert arrived.
For me he ordered a lava cake which was looking so incredibly fancy that I didn't want to cut it. But before I could have even done that, a letter was handed to me, than a pen and than a envelope knife to open it.
I was looking weirdly at the waiter who brought it but still accepted it and opened the envelope. In there was a letter.

Dear Bella,
You are an incredible woman and I could imagine my life without you from the day we had met. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all of my heart and want to be yours officially. So with this, I officially ask you to be my girlfriend.
(Please turn around.)

I turn around and behind me was Charles on one knee, holding up a necklace.
"Bella, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He looks me straight into the eyes and doesn't cut that eye contact till I say yes. He gets up, hugs me and gives me a kiss, than I turn around and hold my hair up for him to put the necklace around my neck.

We sit back down and I quickly sign the paper after putting an x in the 'yes' box.