Part 30

They keep on doing that and than group-hug each other.
Charles pulls away and makes a hand movement, that I should come closer.
I walk a step and than look at the bottle in his hand and stop. He puts it down and lifts his hands in defense.

He repeats the movement and I walk over to him. He lays down on his stomach and lifts my chin up to kiss me. I kiss him back and enjoy it even tho there are thousands of eyes on us.
He moves his thumb over my cheek and I have my hands halfway on his neck and halfway on his cheek.

We stay in that position till I feel something cold hit my head and go down my neck, back and the front.
I push away from the edge and look up where I am met with a load of champagne which hits my face.
My feet act faster than I can think and I run back a few steps.

Charles, still laying on his stomach, is laughing so hard that he nearly rolls off the stage and max and Lewis are also laughing so much that they had to get down on their knees.
I, still shocked from what just happened, am standing there and looking up to the boys who are trying not to laugh and act like nothing happened, now that they are standing straight up again.
Charles looks down to me grinning and than his facial expression changes to a bit shocked and yells something out to some person who runs backstage after he finished.
In the time the other one isn't back, Charles jumps down the stage and I am just confused.

"Well, I am sorry." He says still fighting against the urge to laugh.
"No your not! I don't like you anymore. I will check in in the hotel again and than go to England tomorrow." I tell him and he grabs my armes.
"No you won't! I won't let you." He pulls me into a hug.
"You stink." I try to push him away.
"Don't care"
"You know, you look good in wet-white."
"Wha-"
"And your red underwear isn't bad either but I would prefer to have that to myself." He laughs.
"And what the fuck am I supposed to do, you genius?" I ask him, punching his shoulder.

In that moment I feel a hand touching my waist and that hand didn't belong to Charles because his were on my arms.
I turn around and grab them by their collar and out of reflex pick up my other hand, being ready to punch them.
"Woah! You have serious problems!" Says the Spanish teammate of Charles who is standing in front of me.
"You should stop scaring me like that. It is your fault." I explain and he smirks.
"Yea, no. Anyway. I was told to give this to you." He hands me a towel and Charles takes it.

I turn around again and Charles wraps the towel around my body which is nearly completely shown because of the water on my white dress.
"I'd rather take a towel off of you than put one on you but I guess I can't do that now?" he whispers in my ear and I bite the skin on his neck.
"I guess you can't. But later we may have time to ourselves." I whisper back and feel his hands tighten on my arms.
"What? Did I make you speechless?" I say and push away from him.

I turn around and walk into the Ferrari garage. There I make my way into his box and walk over to the closet. I take short jeans, a belt for it and a shirt which I tuck in the pants after I took the dress of and the shorts on. My hair goes up into a messy bun and I take a few pics in his mirror, pick out the best one and post it on my Insta.

After I popped onto the bed I take my phone again from beside me and look into my emails.
Two of the DJs had rejected the question, saying they had a party they had to go to today and another one had said that they are in the US right now and that they wouldn't make it to Monaco in time. The rest of them didn't answer.