Part 22

We start watching the movie and also eat some food during it.
There is bread with Salami, ham and other things on it and also sandwiches which look like he has made them himself.
Besides that there are some fruits like strawberries, pineapple and cherrys and also the chips that I had bought and some chocolate.

He at some point gets us some pillows and lays them behind us, so we could lean onto them.
I don't really use them because he is there to be my pillow and he doesn't complain about it.
He actually said that it was perfect like that because he has more pillows for himself that way.

We eat the food or at least some of it and keep on watching the movie till the end. After it I put on "the Simpsons" and he complains for a bit but than accepts it after realizing that I won't give in.

We watch two episodes and during the second one I feel his breathing getting more and more relaxed and even.
After the second one I stop it and get up slowly which was a bit tricky because he had both his arms around me.
I get up and put the food and drinks away quietly. Than I turn off the laptop and the projector and put them both inside as well.
I put the rest of the food in little boxes and than in the fridge. The open wine I put in the counter and up the cork in it again.
I grab the flowers which I had already put in the kitchen before and put them in a vase and place it on the living room table.

I get outside again and lay down beside him, resting my head and part of my upper body on his and he slings his arms around my chest.
I lean my head back and to the right side and my face touches his neck in which I burry it shortly after. 
Like that I sleep in as well and couldn't think of a better way to sleep in.

The next morning I wake up because I feel something weird touch my leg.
I open my eyes and see a seagull standing on my leg with one foot and the other one placed on the blanket Charles and I are sleeping on.
It didn't even realize that I was watching it because it was focused on eating some chips that were placed next to my food.
After it had eaten it all it flew off and left me laying in Charles' garden laying nearly on top of him.
I try to get out of the armes of the sleeping man and somehow manage to do that without waking him up.
I grab his hand and slide one of the bracelets over it on his arm. It was red and white and had little letters on it which spelled "Bella" with a little black heart in front and behind it.
Mine was the same except for the word written on it, which was "Charles" also with the hearts.

I get up and walk in the house. There I look at the time "9:50" I say to myself and walk into the kitchen. There I take two plates out of the wall cupboard and also two glasses out of another.
In the glasses I fill water and on the plates I put the rest of the bread with ham and some butter under it and also some marmalade and Nutella.
I get a plastic box out of another cupboard and cut some fruits which I put in it.
I make some sandwiches with I put in a bigger box and than close them both and put them in a bag for us to take with us to the GP.

I place the bag in the entryway and than walk back in the kitchen to get the plates and the glasses and put them on the living room table.

I walk back outside and see Charles still laying in the same position he was laying in when I left.
I kneel down next to him and slide the fingers of my right hand down his arm. I repeat that action till he makes a grumpy face and rolls over.
That causes him to put his face onto my lap and I smile down at him.