Where am I?

~~Justin's POV~~

I saw her face go pale which was obvious because she's tan. Too tan to be just tan though. Maybe she's black. No not dark enough. Maybe she's half black. Well anyway her skin went a strange white-yellow color. I didnt want her to hit her head so, I hopped over the table I was sitting at and caugt her right before her head hit the floor. Screams from all the girls and her mom was worried but, didn't seem to phased. I wonder if this happens a lot? I picked up this mystery girl and carried her to my dressing room. She seemed to be coming back and slightly looked at me. She rolled over and fell asleep. She hadn't fainted a second time because all her color was back and I realized for the first time how pretty she was. Her mom came running in behind me. "thanks for carrying her back here." her mom said. "oh no prob. I was wondering though if she could stay here until she woke up? I want to make it up to her since her day was ruined and I feel like I need to know when she is okay." I told her mom in a sort of mumbling way. Her mom looked at me and said, "I can't believe you care that much, you really are as amazing and caring as people say. I guess that wouldn't be too bad of an idea. When this happens she really shouldn't be in the heat." so this does happen often. It's the middle of August and her mom told me her a/c in her car is broken. "I'll drive her home later. She is in good hands...I promise" I tell mystery girl's mom. Her mom looks at me and finally grins. She kisses her sleeping daughter on the forehead and walks out the door.

I sit down to play xbox when scooter walks in. "who is that?" scooter asked me. "she's the mystery girl who fainted at the meet and great. I convinced her mom to let her stay here. I need to know she is okay." I looked at this mystery girls face and smiled. "wanna play some call of duty?" I asked scooter so he would stop asking about this mystery girl I have pretty much held captive in my dressing room. "YOUR ON!" scooter responded, grabbing a controller in the process.

I heard groaning and looked at the mystery girl who, an hour and a half later, is still asleep on the couch. "I think she is waking up!" I whisper/screamed. I ran over to her and grabbed her hand.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room but, I didn't know if that's because my vision is still blurry or if this is seriously an unfamiliar room. "are you okay?" I heard a semi-familiar voice ask. I automatically answered "yes. I'm fine. Bit, where am i? Who are yo-" I stopped talking because my vision came back to normal and I realized, the boy holding my hand, wondering if I'm okay, not caring about the world, needing to know I'm going to be fine...was Justin Bieber.