High

~~Isabelle's Grammee's POV~~

Houston? I watched this Justin kid pull my granddaughter toward checkout. I hopped in my car and drove back to my condo. Immediately I grabbed my phone and called Isabelle's father.

(Phone Convo M: Me F: Isabelle's father)

M: Son?

F: yea mom?

M: I just saw Isabelle with some boy.

F: Justin...

M: I heard him say they were going to Houston. I'm to assume you don't know about any of this.

F: No. She ran away from home.

M: well then you and your wife should go to Houston and bring her back home!

F: Mom, we cant. She started drinking again. I have to stay here with her and try to help her through it. She definitely isn't fit to be traveling. I'm going to have to hope Isabelle makes the right decisions and doesn't do anything stupid. She will be 18 at the end of the month. 28 days to be exact. Once she is 18 she will be an adult. It's whatever.

M: So you aren't going to try and hunt her down?

F: No. What's the point. She will just keep running away. I don't want to push Isabelle away. I'm going to have to pretend I'm okay with this.

(End of Phone Convo)

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"You promise Twist won't be there," I said to Justin. I just really don't like him. Justin isn't stupid, but I think Twist would be able to convince Justin to do some kinky stuff. I just worry about Justin sometimes. The people he hangs out with aren't all that great.

"Twist said he won't be here for a week. Don't worry. I know you don't like him. I wouldn't purposely bring you around him," Justin reassured me.

I looked out the window and noticed we were driving on some back road. Then we turned into an alley. "Where are we?" I asked.

Justin squinted out the from windshield. "Twist searched the city for months. He wanted to find a place that he could get to by back roads and alleys. He didn't want to be attacked every time he left his house by fans and paps. This was the only place," he explained.

I nodded my head as we pulled up to a door. There were 2 cars in the alley. Justin didn't seem phased. I grabbed my bag of clothes and Justin grabbed his. Justin pulled a brick out of the wall. There was a key in the open space. He unlocked the door, replacing the key and brick. We entered the house and I heard some laughing. Justin grabbed my hand. I could tell he was being protective. When we turned the corner into the den I saw, no other then, Twist and Za. Great. They had bags of potato chips, empty tubs of ice cream, Doritos, Reese's peanut butter cups, Pringles, and other snack foods scattered across the floor and coffee table.

"Ummm, hey," Justin said uneasily. The air was heavy and the two looked strange.

"Isabelle, our room is up those stairs there. Last door on your left. Go please," Justin said pointing across the room and nearly pushing me away. I listened and went up the stairs with both of our bags and went into the room. There was a dresser with 4 drawers. I put Justin's stuff in 2 of them and my stuff in the other two. I laid on the bed, wondering what Justin was doing. Shortly after I laid down, I fell asleep.

~~Justin's POV~~

What the actual fuck are they doing here? I made Isabelle go upstairs because I was uneasy about what was happening. After I knew Isabelle was definitely out of ear shot I started talking. "Twist? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Twist looked at Za and said, "we had the munchies." They both laughed.

The munchies? Fuck. He's high on weed. "Weed? Really? You know Isabelle don't like you two and y'all gon' bring fucking drugs and then get high?!" I asked. I always ended up speaking like an uneducated douche when I was around them.

Twist put his hands up. "I figured you'd wanna have a little fun when you got here. Take your mind off of sneaking out your hoe and running off and shit," he defended.

I felt anger rage through me. "She is not a fucking hoe! And don't you dare call her that again!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry dude. I just...you seem tense. Here," now Za was talking. He handed me a smoke. It obviously wasn't a cigarette.

I shook my head. "You know I don't do this stuff," I stated plainly. Isabelle was right. These two are bad business.

"C'mon, just one," Twist pleaded.

I shook my head again, "I don't need this stuff," I said, sounding less sure of myself.

The two sat back and watched as I smoked for the first time ever.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I woke up the next morning and Justin wasn't in the room. That was strange. There was a bathroom connected to the room I was in so I freshened up and changed my clothes. When I walked downstairs Justin was passed out on the couch. He must have been up late with the boys. I walked over to him. I was going to wake him up with a kiss, but he smelled strange. I looked around and thats when I saw it. There were drugs on the table. Did Justin get high last night?! "Justin," I said firmly. Justin tried to open his eyes, but he obviously wasn't all there. I turned toward the kitchen and saw Twist and Za at the island.

"What the fuck did you do to him?!?!" I screamed. I was stomping around the kitchen now.

"We just gave him a little something to calm him down," Twist said.

"A little something?!?! He is all out of whack, passed out on the couch!!" I screamed again. I heard Justin groan from behind me. I turned and I saw him throw up in a nearby bucket. He rolled back over on the couch. "What the fuck is wrong with him?!?" I yelled. Fear clear in my voice.

"His body didn't at all agree with the drugs. Nobody's does the first time, but his body is taking it way harder than any of ours," Za explained.

"I can't believe you! knew I you two were trouble!" I shouted. I ran upstairs and grabbed our stuff. I came downstairs and grabbed the keys from Justin's pocket. Twist and Za just sat back and watched. I put our stuff in Justin's car and opened the passenger door. I went back inside and took Justin's hand. I pulled him up, luckily he was half way conscious. I put his arm around my shoulder and I helped him walk to the car. I buckled him in the seat and closed the door. I went around to the drivers side of the car and started to drive.

"Where we goin baby?" Justin slurred.

I looked at Justin. His eyes were glazed and he wasn't himself. "We are going to get you help. Just stay with me Justin," I was crying.

Justin fumbled at the window button and threw up out the window. "Something's wrong Isabelle. I'm sorry, you were right about them, I should have listened," he slurred again. There's the real Justin. And then he was out, he was back out of consciousness.

I was hysterical. "We are going to get you help. Just stay with me Justin," I repeated.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm loving this chapter. Hope you guys did too! Love you!