I Love Her

~~Justin's POV~~

They let Isabelle out of the hospital today, a week after she woke up from the coma. She has no hair. I feel bad because you can tell she is super self-conscious about it. So, before I came to pick her up I searched high and low for a wig that looked like her old hair. I found one. I brought it to her in the hospital and she was very grateful. I helped her get the wig on and drove her home.

---

(3 months later)

"Babe!" I shout from down the hall. I was sitting in Isabelle's living room now. She wanted to come to my concert tonight. I was fine with that, actually I was pretty happy about it because I have a plan. Isabelle came running down the hall. "Sorry. I wanted to look as good as possible." She said twirling around. I chuckled and stood up. "Leggo shawty." Isabelle blushed. She loved it when I called her shawty. I pulled her out the door and we ran out to my car. It was about 9am now. The concert was at 7pm tonight but, I had to be there early for rehearsal. "What time do you have to be there?" Isabelle asked sweetly. I looked down at the clock radio in my Ferrari. "About 5 minutes ago." I stated, pushing farther down on the gas pedal. I looked over at Isabelle. She was wearing black shorts, a purple sparkly top, black vans, and she had her hair curled. Her hair grew back, most of it. It was shorter now but, it looked good. She is so pretty. No, scratch that...she is so unbelievably gorgeous I sometimes think its impossible the amount I love her. I hope she loves the surprise I have for her. I was pulled from my thoughts when Isabelle screamed my name. I had swerved into the other lane. I swerved back to y respective lane and grabbed her hand, "sorry babe. I was...uh...thinking about something." Isabelle squeezed my hand reassuringly, "what were you thinking so hard about?" She asked curiously. I shook my head not wanting her to know what was on my mind right now. It was a surprise, she couldn't know yet. I saw that we were getting close to the arena so I pointed out the front window. Isabelle started to get excited. Then she saw all the fans and got nervous. I drove up to the sidewalk where almost 50 girls were waiting. These were the real beliebers. The one who showed up hours before others. I parked and got out taking pictures, signing autographs, answering questions, when one of the girls asked "Justin! Is that your girlfriend?" I looked back at Isabelle who was still sitting in the passenger seat of the car and shook my head with a smile on my face. I turned back and said "you guys wanna know a secret?" I asked in a hushed tone. They all shook their heads excitedly. "Her name is Isabelle and....at some point during the concert I'm gonna bring her on stage and give her something. But you gotta keep this a secret. Okay?" I told the girls they all shook their heads and said "aww". As I walked away one of the girls shouted "hey, you guys are really cute together!" I felt myself blush.

---

I was on stage now. It was the middle of the concert. My next song was Love Me Like You Do. I planned everything this way. I looked off stage and saw Isabelle standing there, pure joy in her eyes. I motioned my hand for her to come out to me. She pointed to herself with a questioning look on her face. I nodded my head with a smile. She shook her head 'no' so, I looked out into the crowd and said "okay my beliebers...I brought someone very important with me today but, she'a a little shy. Could you guys give a warm welcome to my girlfriend?" I state. The arena was now in an uproar. Isabelle was still backstage shaking her head. I ran offstage. Covering my microphone I said"C'mon shawty." grabbing her hand. She pulled away "in front of all of those people? You know I don't like all eyes on me. I hate attention and you know that." Isabelle said. "You'll be with me. And it will be okay. I promise." Isabelle smiled. She ran away jokingly and I grabbed her by her waist from behind and dragged her out on stage with me. She was kicking and laughing. Everyone started giggling in the crowd. I sat Isabelle on a stool and walked away. "Okay. I wanted to let all of you know that I love you so much. And you know that. But, I wanted to share the one I love with the people I love." I turned around to Isabelle. "Isabelle, I look at you and I see your beauty inside and out. You are my everything. When I swerved into traffic today it was because I was staring at you, thinking about how infatuated I am with you. I need you my princess. I have told you I love you. I have said how much I love you but, I need to take this moment to tell you that I am most definitely IN love with you. I need you to take this. It's an infinity ring with our names carved in it. I will love you from now until forever Isabelle and I need to know you know that. I have known you for a long time but, still...when I'm around you I get butterflies. Scratch that, the whole zoo erupts in my stomach when I see you. Sparks fly every time I kiss you. When I have you in my arms I feel like nothing can take me down, I feel like I can fly. And when I talk to you i still sometimes get tongue tied. I love you Isabelle...more then words can express right now." I gave her the ring, putting it on her left middle finger. She was crying. She jumped of the stool and into my arms. She hugged me tightly and i felt her tears on my shoulder. "I'm in love with you too." She stated between sobs.

---

"Justin." Isabelle moaned my name. We were in a hotel room. I brought her here after the concert. I wanted her as soon as we walked into the room. I was sucking on her neck now. Isabelle tugged at the bottom of my shirt when I stopped her. Not because I wanted to but, because I want to make sure she wants to do this. Isabelle looked sadly into my eyes. I kissed her lips "are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. Isabelle shakes her head. "I want my first to be you. I'm ready." I was happy now. I grabbed her waist and pushed her down on the bed so I was on top. "Don't worry...I'll be easy." I said. She took my shirt off. I took of hers. Our sweaty bodies were soon entangled underneath the covers of the bed, breathing heavily. I held Isabelle's body close to mine. I felt her heart beating. I kissed Isabelle's neck and soon fell asleep.

---

I woke up to the feel of warm lips touching mine. I kissed back knowing the feel of Isabelle's lips. I smiled in the kiss and opened my eyes. "I love waking up to your face." I said in a raspy voice. "Well I love falling asleep with your arms around me." She stated in a sweet voice. I buried my face in my pillow. When I looked up Isabelle was still looking at me. I thought this would be the best time to ask. "I was thinking about buying an apartment/loft thing." I said plainly. Isabelle looked at me, "well that sounds fun." She said. I kissed her cheek "it would be better if you moved in with me..." Isabelle'a face lit up. She shook her head and kissed me. "Now we just have to tell my parents." She said, almost scared. I kissed her nose, "don't worry baby. I'm very convincing."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I still had writers block but, I know where I'm going from here for a little bit. I almost have 1,000 reads! I love you guys so much!!! Alright my lovelies, I'll try and update again tomorrow to make up for not updating. Follow me on Instagram @justinbieberfanfics629