Can I See Him?

~~Isabelle's POV~~

(2 weeks later)

It has been two weeks since I have left my old school. No one has even texted me wondering where i was. I wasn't surprised. Who would really care. Justin and I are still together. He is so perfect. He tries everyday to help me with my insecurities. I still don't feel pretty. What he has done though, when I'm at his house is, he takes down all the mirrors so I can't look at myself and hear the voices. The voices telling me to do all those awful things. My depression is definitely better but, now it's like I depend on him. When I'm not talking to him or with him, my depression tries to slip it's way back into my life. It's Thursday and I'm waiting for Justin to get here. I look at the clock. 7:02, he'll be here any minute. 7:10, he must have gotten up late. 7:18, there's probably a lot of traffic. 7:30, I should probably text him.

'u comin'

7:38, no text in return and no Justin at my door. Something has definitely happened. My phone starts ringing. 'unknown number' I pick it up.

"hey isabelle, it's jenny."

"oh...hi"

"are you and Justin coming today?"

"well Justin hasn't showed up at my house yet."

"what do you mean he hasn't SHOWED UP YET?"

"huh" I was so confused.

"when you guys didn't show up, I called Justin's mom and asked where he was. Pattie told me that Justin stayed with you last night."

"he didn't stay here!" now I'm angry. Where was he?

"oh...well we better fin-" jenny stopped talking and I heard a door open and shut in the background. "justin. There you are. We have been worried sick."

"are you on the phone with Isabelle?" Justin said.

"yea" Jenny replied

"tell her we aren't having school today. I'll see her tomorrow." with that I heard Justin stomp up the stairs in his house.

"did you hear that?" Jenny asked.

"yea"

"Isabelle, he doesn't seem right. He looked washed out, tired, sick."

---

I worried all day. What was wrong with Justin. I tried calling him and texting him. Nothing. My mom got home and I told her what happened. She drove me to Justin's house and dropped me off. I knocked on the door and pattie opened it.

"hi Isabelle"

"hi pattie. Um. Can I see him?"

"you can try. He hasn't come out of his room all day. I only saw him about half an hour ago when I brought him some vitamin water and a Big Mac."

"thanks" I walked up to Justin's room and knocked on the door.

"mom. Go away." I heard Justin's voice. More raspy then usual. He sounded awful.

"it's me"

"I dont want to talk Isabelle."

"and why not?"

"because"

"tell me Justin"

"no! Just go away!"

Justin seemed angry but, pattie said she had brought him vitamin water half an hour ago. He would have to come out to pee some time soon. I sat down outside his door and pulled out my new phone. I went on my TMZ app. This stuff is usually untrue but, I read it anyway.

'BREAKING NEWS!

Justin Bieber seen going to a bar last night then to ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez's house. He was then seen this morning with messy hair leaving her house while she was at the door in only HIS shirt and her panties. Are Justin and Selena back together? How is Justin's current girlfriend Isabelle going to feel about this?'

What?!? Could this be happening? Did Justin cheat on me?

"JUSTIN?!??" I was pounding on the door. Pattie came running up the stairs. I threw my phone at her still pounding at the door. She read it and helped me pound on the door. Justin eventually came to the door.

"what?" he spat.

"would you like to explain this?!?!" I showed him my phone screen.

"umm" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!"

"I can't believe you are believing TMZ!"

"so are you saying it's not true?"

"that's what I am saying"

"then, why did you lie to your mom about where you'd be last night? Why did you blow off school? Why did you not want to talk to me? And why is it that you reek of vodka?"

Justin just looked at me. "okay so I went to a bar. I got a little drunk."

"a little drunk? It's been almost 24 hours and you still smell like alcohol! Did you go to selena's house?"

"maybe I did. Maybe I didnt."

"really Justin! I thought you were different!" I was furious.

"I am!"

"really?!? You treated me like dirt. You went and cheated on me even though you know how depressed and insecure I am! If you didn't want to be with me you should have just told me. You lead me on for almost 3 weeks, telling me you were going to change me...you were right, you did change me, now I wont ever trust anyone ever again!"

"Isabelle I'm sorry. I was drunk. That is the only reason I went to Selena's house. I have no feelings for her whatsoever."

"oh really? If you blame it on being drunk, why did you go and get drunk in the first place?"

"I don't know. I felt like it. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. You need me."

"oh so now suddenly you know what I need!"

"yes actually, I do! I saved you life! I know what you need and what you need is me!"

"that's where you are wrong! I don't need you!" that was a lie. I did need him but, he couldn't know that. I stomped out of the room. I thought i heard him say 'please don't leave' but, I then heard coughing and puking. I walked home went to my room and cried into my pillow until I fell asleep.