Explanation

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I started freaking out. I pulled away my hand and covered my mouth just staring at Justin's beautiful brown eyes. "omg!" Justin got closer to me "are you okay, are you going to faint again?" I looked at Justin and giggled. I couldn't help but laugh. It made me happy that he was so worried about me. He didn't even know me. "no I'll be fine, it's just...your Justin Bieber!" I screamed louder then intended. He looked at the ground and looked back at me. As soon as his eyes met mine I blushed, and he smiled. It's like he was proud of himself for making me blush. "does this happen a lot?" Justin asked. I looked at the ground because it does. "I have cardio-neuro genic syncope. Basically my body doesn't retain salt or liquids. If I faint and am out for too long I'll have a seizure. Not fun." Justin was looking at me. He stared at me the whole time I told my story. "the first time it happened I was 5 and was in the hospital for 4 days. they didn't think I was going to make it to morning. It was all so scary. It didn't happen again till I was 10. It happened 3 times in 1 week, 2 times when I was getting my hair done, and 1 time in the snow. I went to doctors all over and had all sorts of tests. It took them 7 years but they finally figured it out. I have to drink Gatorade everyday and eat salty foods. I drank Gatorade today, I don't know why it happened." I finished and realized Justin was still holding my hand. "wow, that sounds rough." I look down "yea...it is" I didn't feel like telling him it pretty much rules my life. "your beautiful" he said quietly. I looked up. "thanks!" I looked back down in embarrassment. Why is he lying to me. I'm not beautiful. I'm not even pretty.