I Said No

~~Justin's POV~~
After the long flight we landed at an airport in Japan. "Shit," I mumbled.

"What?" Isabelle asked curiously.

"You don't have your passport," I stated.

Isabelle's mouth gaped open. "Why didn't I need it to get on the plane?" she asked.

"Its a private jet. Think about it, we didn't go through security or anything," I started, "but you won't be able to get off this plane without one," I explained.

Isabelle sighed and seat belted herself back into the chair. "Lets just go home. Now you can go to that interview thing," she reasoned. She sounded upset.

"Well, unfortunately, we do have to go back to America, but I said no. I refuse to go to that interview. We can still spend time together back in Cali," I said sweetly.

A smile crept on her face. A smile that could light up the whole world. She looked around the plane and back at me. Her smile grew wider when she saw me staring. She was so beautiful. She was wearing white short shorts (since it was warm back in California), a purple shirt, and a white... thing. What are they called? Bandaroos? Bandalou? Bandeau? Yea, that's it, a bandeau. Her hair was out and it was kind of wavy. I watched as her cheeks grew a shade of pink that was more adorable then I thought possible. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked down. I got up and kissed the top of her head before going into the cockpit.

"Back to Cali please," I said to the captain.

"Sir?" he asked, obviously confused.

"Forgot her passport," I explained in short. I wanted to get back to Isabelle. I sat down and seat belted myself.

"We are about to depart. Please put your seat belts on," the captain said over the loudspeaker.

I looked to Isabelle and grabbed her hand. "I love you," I said.

Isabelle blushed again before looking away. "I love you too babe," she said back.

"If you love me so much, why aren't you looking at me?" I asked teasingly.

Isabelle looked up reluctantly. "Because you keep making me blush!" she whined.

I chuckled. "You're so cute when you blush," I reasoned.

She blushed again. "Stop!" she whined burying her face in her hands.

"Sorry princess, no can do," I said shrugging my shoulders.

Isabelle hugged her knees to her chest and giggled slightly. Her laugh was an amazing beautiful thing. I could listen to her laugh 24/7 and I would never get bored. Her laugh is like an angel singing. I am in love with this girl. I was watching her gain her composure after her laughing fit when the light from outside hit a silver band on her finger. I grabbed her hand roughly and stared at it intently. "You never took it off," I said staring at the promise ring I gave her so long ago.

She looked at it, surprised, and said, "I forgot I even had it on." she pulled her hand from mine and stared at it. Her eyes lit up.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm remembering the night you gave it to me. We were on stage. You were telling me how much you love me. It was an amazing night. It was the night you asked me to move in with you," she explained looking at me.

"That was an amazing night," I said as i reminisced. I felt my ears pop and knew we were probably as far up as we were going to go.

My thoughts were confirmed when the captain came over the loudspeaker again and said, "We have now reached maximum altitude and you are free to move about the cabin."

I looked at Isabelle who yawned loudly. "Tired?" I asked cocking my head.

"A little," Isabelle said as she yawned again.

"Why don't you go lay down on the couch," I reasoned pointing to the other side of the plane.

Isabelle unbuckled her seatbelt and walked to the couch. She laid down and stared at me. I smiled as her eyes fluttered closed She fell asleep shortly after that. I unbuckled myself and walked to the kitchenette. I grabbed a water bottle and chugged the whole thing. She had only been sleeping 5 minutes when I heard her sit straight up. I walked into the cabin and tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. she was breathing heavily and looked upset and scared.

"You okay?" I asked hurriedly as I nearly dove across the cabin.

Isabelle grasped her chest where her heart was and tried to breathe normally. I wrapped my arms around her and I could feel her heart beating super fast. She still wasn't saying anything.

"Baby?" I asked worriedly.

"I just... I had a nightmare," she said quietly, nearly in a whisper.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"It was about the day I was contemplating on jumping, but..." she started.

"What was different? Was I not there?" I asked. "Cuz trust me baby I will always be here for you," I finished.

Isabelle just shook her head as tears flowed from her eyes in a constant stream. "You were there," she said strangely.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

She sniffled. "You were telling me to jump. Chanting me on," she explained.

I pulled her to my chest and laid down with her on top of me. "I would never. And you know that. I love you baby girl. Try and get some rest," I said.

"Sing me to sleep babe?" she said questioningly.

"Of course my princess," I said as I started singing 'Be Alright'. Not too far into the song I could tell Isabelle had fallen asleep, but I finished singing anyway. I kissed Isabelle's head and fell asleep with my angel laying with me.

It must have been hours later that I finally woke up because i heard the captain saying something over the loudspeaker. He had said something about starting our decent. I looked out the window, trying not to awaken my sleeping beauty. The world came into view as we passed through the clouds, so I knew we would be landing soon. I sat up slowly and picked Isabelle up. I put her in the chair and buckled the seatbelt before I did the same for myself. Isabelle is so perfect. I look at her and its like we were meant to be together. I took out my phone from my pocket and opened. Twitter. I typed one simple word.

#blessed

---

~~Isabelle's POV~~
I woke up in a bed somewhere. I wasn't sure where though. I sat up and I looked around. Wait... I know where I am. Im in the house that Justin bought. Im in the bed that Twist made out with me in. I stood up, disgusted, and called for Justin.

"Kitchen!" he said, sounding annoyed. I walked through the doorway to the kitchen and saw Justin trying to cook pancakes. He had batter in his hair and all over the counters. There were burnt pancakes in the trash and he was trying to make more.

"You okay there?" I asked pointing to the mess he had made.

Justin sighed loudly and looked around. "I was trying to make a nice breakfast," he explained.

"Do you have any more batter?" I asked.

Justin nodded and grabbed a container out of the cabinet. "Last one," he warned.

"I got it," I said cockily. I started making pancakes as he washed up and cleaned up the mess he made. I flipped some pancakes and put them on a plate. After I used all the batter I grabbed two plates and some maple syrup and put them on the island in the kitchen. "Done!" I screamed so that Justin would hear me in the bathroom. Justin ran in and grabbed a plate, piling 4 pancakes on in the process. He smeared them with syrup and started wolfing them down. "Hungry?" I asked.

"Well it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I haven't eaten since the first plane ride," he reasoned.

"3 o'clock?!" I asked, nearly dropping the 2 pancakes I had grabbed.

"Yea, you fell asleep on the plane and so did I. We both slept the whole flight. I woke up when I heard the captain talking. I picked you up and seat belted you into the chair. The plane landed and it was about 9:30, 10 o'clock. I carried you to the car and drove us here. You slept through the night and so did I. When I woke up it was 7am and you were still fast asleep. I called my mom and she brought over the stuff I need for pancakes. You started stirring at like 1, so I started trying to make pancakes. That didn't work very well, as you can tell, but you woke up and saved the day," he explained with a chuckle.

"How did I sleep for so long?" I asked, bewildered.

"Jet lag," Justin reasoned as he shoveled more food into his mouth.

I ate the rest of my food until it was gone.

"That was good," Justin said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I gotta take this," he said as he exited the room and then the house.

~~Justin's POV~~

"Hey Scoot," I said.

"Hey JB," he responded.

"What's up? I'm kinda busy," I said tapping my foot. I wanted to get back to Isabelle. I took a mental note to switch off my phone after this conversation.

"That's what I want to talk to you about... Isabelle is no good for you," Scooter started.

"What do you mean?" I asked angrily.

"You have to break up with her. She's no good for you. She's keeping you from doing what you have to do for your career," he reasoned.

"Is this really because Im not going to this interview thing in New York?" I questioned.

"This wont be the only one," he said.

"I'm only blowing it off because I want to make everything up to Isabelle! I fucked up our relationship and I need to fix it! I won't blow off all interviews!" I yelled.

"I don't care Justin. You have until tomorrow morning to break up with Isabelle. I'll be at the house by 11am to take you to New York for the interview," Scoter explained.

"I said no!" I yelled again.

"Sorry Justin," he said before hanging up.

"I said no," I whispered even though he couldn't hear me.

I couldn't break up with Isabelle, but Scooter is forcing me to. Well, I have until tomorrow at 11 to decide.

------------------------------------------------
A/N:

shit.

feedback is appreciated.