Sweet Love

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"Isabelle," my mom said with relief clear in her voice.

"What do you want mother?" I asked, mocking her favorite movie White Oleander. I was angry at her for what she had done the night I went back for my medicine.

"I just needed to know you were okay. Ummmm, daddy brought me to the hospital and I'm back in rehab," she started.

I cringed when she said the r word. "That's good," I stated. She did sound better.

"You're gonna be 18 soon and then this will all be legal, but if you come home now, me and daddy will support you guys' relationship 100%," she explained.

"You really think I'm gonna fall for that? I'm not crawling back home! You guys lost me by not letting me live with Justin and then you pushed me further away when I came back to find you drunk on the couch!" I yelled. I was clearly in pain and I could tell Justin saw it in my eyes. Justin stood up and wiped the tears from my face with his thumb. "I'm sorry ma, I'm done. Maybe you can win me back one day, but trust me. I am running away with Justin," I said.

"But-" my mom started.

I shook my head even though she couldn't see me. "I still love you though," I cut her off, "goodbye," I said. I hung up the phone and fell into Justin's arms. Justin held me tight and fell onto the bed. I sobbed onto his chest for awhile and then his humming calmed me down. I looked around and realized Fredo wasn't there. As if he was reading my mind Justin said, "he left a little bit ago."

I nodded. "I love you," I blurted out of nowhere. I didn't know why, it just felt like that was what I should be saying.

Justin chuckled. "I love you more then you could ever imagine," he said.

I giggled. "Oh really?" I ask.

"I love you to the other end of the galaxy and back," Justin explained.

I slapped him playfully. "You're so cheesy," I say.

Justin flips us over so he is looking down at me and licked his bottom lip.

"Stop. Don't do that," I state.

"Why?" Justin asked seductively.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I tried to look away.

"Say it," Justin whispered in my ear.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Say I turn you on," Justin answered.

"Ok, I turn you on," I mock knowing that's not what he meant.

"That's not what I meant!" Justin shouts in defeat.

I rolled out from underneath Justin and ran to the door. Before I even grabbed the door knob I felt strong arms go around my waist. I forgot how fast he was. Justin pinned me down and started tickling me. "Fine! Fine! You turn me on!" I squeal.

Justin smiled at me. He looked vulnerable. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his head down so his lips met mine. I kissed him passionately. Justin licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. Justin's body was in between my legs and he was kissing me harshly. I wanted him, right here right now. I tugged at his shirt and Justin pulled from the kiss. Justin lightly placed a hand on my waist. "Babe, just a couple days ago you didn't want this," he said sadly.

"I want it now," I said sexily. I sat up and kissed his neck which I knew made him melt. He did. I nipped at his skin and left little marks on his neck. "I want to hear you say my name," I whispered in his ear. Justin didn't budge. I licked and bit his ear lobe. Justin grabbed the sheets and clenched his jaw. "Just say it baby," I state. I lightly push Justin so that he is laying down. I crawl on top of him and look at him hungrily. I kiss down his chest and licked his abs. I circled my tongue in random shapes on his chest.

"Is-" Justin whimpered.

"That's not enough," I said. I slid my hands up and down his sides and bit the top of his boxers. I pulled at them with my teeth and looked at Justin. His eyes were closed and he looked deep in thought. I licked the skin right above his boxers and he pulled at the sheets. "Isabelle," Justin groaned. I was satisfied so I kissed Justin's lips happily. Justin flipped us over and kissed my jawline. "Just remember you wanted this," Justin stated. He kissed my neck instantly finding my soft spot which made me moan. I clawed at Justin's back. After being stripped of my clothes I stripped Justin. A lot of moans and groans later Justin and I were under the blankets sharing cute chaste kisses. We were both breathing heavy and we were hot and sweaty, but we continued to lay there. Justin was holding me tight like he was scared I was going to disappear if he let go. Justin kissed my nose. "I love you baby girl," Justin said sweetly. I giggled and snuggled closer to his body. I felt his heart beat quicken when my body got closer to his. "Do you like this?" I ask. I teased him by lightly rubbing my fingers on his crotch. "Mhm," Justin choked out. He didn't want to let another moan escape his lips. I figured I would be nice, so I stopped rubbing and change the subject. "I love it when you call me baby girl," I confess. Justin chuckled and kissed my nose again. "I like it when you do that too," I giggle. I had no idea what time it was, but I fell asleep in the warmth of Justin's body. I felt safe here. I knew he wouldn't let anything hurt me.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: a little PG-13 moment there😏😏
Is anyone apposed to that? If so, speak now! I love you all! Mwa😘