What's Wrong?

~~Justin's POV~~

when I showed up at isabelle's house, there weren't any cars so I figured her parents weren't home. When I knocked on the door it almost immediately flung open. Isabelle had tears streaming down her face. I ran in the house and asked her if she was okay. She didn't even answer. She looked hurt. Like she felt unwanted. I don't know why I felt this way about Isabelle. I didn't even know her. She was truly beautiful. I might even say I have a crush on her. A crush...on a belieber. That may not end well. Enough about my problems. I dragged her to the couch and she just balled into my shirt. 20 minutes go by and she is still crying. My shirt now has a giant wet spot on it. I dont care. I just want to comfort her in any way possible. Isabelle finally looks up. I am mesmerized by her beautiful eyes. She had dark brown eyes. They were beautiful, even though they were full of tears. "do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked in my most sincere voice. "I had a nightmare last night...it was awful." Isabelle told me her whole nightmare. She was frightened and I could tell. When she was done with the nightmare recap, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me. Isabelle burst into tears again. Great I just made the girl I'm crazy for cry. Good going JB.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

after I told Justin my whole nightmare, he hugged me and kissed my forehead. What was that for. 'I don't know why he would kiss an ugly tramp like you' there go the voices. I couldn't help it, my face got wet and I realized that for the second time today I'm crying uncontrollably. "I just don't get it. I'm so ugly. No boys ever like me. I have 4 friends. Only 2 go to my school. Everyone else hates me. I swear it's cuz I'm half black. I hate myself. Voices in my head tell me all the time that I'm ugly. Making me fell even more awful. I hate it. I don't want to have to deal with it anymore. Why can't I just end it justin? Who would even care?" I rant about my insecurities, which was shocking because again, I tell pretty much no one about them but, Justin was different. I felt like I could be completely honest with him and he would never judge me. "I would care." I hear those three words that all girls want to hear. 9 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. Justin would care, would he rea- again torn from my thoughts but this time from flashing. I look up and about 15 people are at my front window taking pics. Justin jumps up and closes the curtains. I was in such shock that I just sat on my couch. I just stared at the windows that Justin just covered. Before I could stop him he opened the front door. I still didn't get up, there's no point in stopping him now. I wonder though, what he is about to do.

~~Justin's POV~~

I knew what those flashing lights were before I even looked. Paparazzi. The one word I hated with all of my heart. I opened the door and decided to explain myself to the cameras so they didn't make something up. "i am with a friend today. She is upset. I am being humble and being with my friends when they need me the most. No she is not my girlfriend." with that improv speech i closed the door. When i sat down next to Isabelle, I could still hear the faint sound of reporters asking questions and the click of cameras. "it's gonna be okay. I'm here." I said trying my hardest to make isabelle stop crying. I always hated it when girls cried. I always feel bad, like it's my fault. Isabelle looked at me. She almost looked...mad.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Justin just told the cameras that he is being humble. "Is this all just a publicity stunt? Huh?" Justin takes his hand away from mine and looks at me. "no! Why would it be?" "well how did they get here? Huh? They didn't follow you here last night? Why is it that they are here now?" I was screaming at this point. I actually somewhat regretted it because I didn't want the paparazzi to hear me. "so you think.." Justin started, "that I told the paparazzi where I would be so they would come and take pics of me consoling you to make me look better in the media?!?!" now Justin was screaming. It seriously scared me. I must have looked scared because Justin grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry. But I really didn't do that. They probably didn't follow us last night because it was dark and it was late. They probably didn't even know it was me." Justin looked down. I stood up and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I feel like a total ass. Typical me...assuming things even though I hate it when people assume things about me. This is why I hate myself justin! I don't understand my brain! I can't take it!" with that I ran to the bathroom. Why the bathroom? There is a mirror in here. Great. I dont know why but I turned and faced the mirror. 'look at you. You ugly little attention-seeker' the stupid voices were back. I heard Justin run down the hallway behind me. "Isabelle, let me in." I hear Justin say through the door.

~~Justin's POV~~

when Isabelle ran down the hallway I could see in her eyes that she was about to do something awful. When she locked herself in the bathroom I got super worried. Is she about to...cut? Oh god! I can't let her do this. I grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and googled how to pick a lock. I went into Isabelle's room which was conveniently right next to the bathroom and found 2 booby pins on her desk. I went back to the bathroom door and picked the lock. I bursted in and Isabelle was sitting on the closed toilet seat. She was holding a razor blade and there was blood dripping on the ground mixed with tears.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I couldn't take the voices. They told me to cut. It would make me feel better they said. I grabbed my razor off the side of the bathtub and slid out one of the blades. I only got one cut when Justin burst in. How did he get in? He ran over and snatched the blade put of my hand, he grabbed the hand towel sitting by the sink and wrapped it around my wrist. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "I listened to the voices. It was a typical angel/devil on your shoulder scenario..." I started crying "I listened to the devil."