In The Hospital

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I woke up and the room I was in definitely wasn't my bedroom. Why do I keep waking up in these mysterious rooms. The walls were white, the floor was white, the ceiling was white, and the bed was white. I look down and I'm wearing a hospital gown which was also white. After I look around a bit, I know it's not a normal hospital room. There isn't anything in here. Just me on a bed. That's it. There isn't even a sheet on the bed. All of a sudden a doctor and two security guards walk in. The doctor was tall-ish, he has black hair but was balding, he has a 5 o'clock shadow, and was kinda fat. The two security guards were probably 6 foot 5, they looked super strong, they were clean shaven and good-looking. "where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here?" with my rant of questions I try to jump off the bed. Not only do they have me strapped to the bed but when my wrist hit the bed it hurt...really bad. I looked down at my wrists and saw that they were both wrapped in big pieces of white gauze. I turned my hands over so my palms were facing the ceiling. The gauze was a red-brown color. The doctor came over and untapped the gauze. I looked at my wrist and it had 4 horizontal cuts, they were slightly bleeding. My other wrist had 3 horizontal cuts. "you don't know where you are?" the doctor asked. "no...I have no idea." I answered almost ashamed. The doctor looked at the nurse that had walked in after my rant. The nurse had blonde hair and blue eyes, she was beautiful and made me even more self-conscious then I already am. She was 5 foot 7, you could tell through her scrubs that she had the perfect beach body. "denial" One word. The doctor said it. "denial of what?!?!" I was furious. The doctor opened my chart that the nurse brought in. "okay isabelle," the doctor said. "you cut yourself multiple times and was bleeding out when your mom found you. She dropped you off. You have been on suicide watch for almost 24 hours." I looked at the doctor in shock. "NO! I DIDN'T DO THAT! I COULD NEVER DO THAT!" I shouted at the doctor. My doctor looked at the nurse and shook his head. "isabelle...get some sleep." with that the security guards, doctor, and nurse left my room. I heard the door click closed and be locked.

Maybe, I did do this. I mean I was super self-conscious after Justin drove me home last night. I felt myself falling asleep. My eyelids felt like they weighed a ton each. The sweet relief of sleep came over me.

I woke with a start. What? I'm in my room. No cuts on my wrist! No security guards, mean doctors, or beautiful nurses! It was all just a nightmare. But, I just realized something. I was in the hospital in this nightmare and my parents weren't even there. Wow! Do they even care? Maybe I should just end it all. No! Stop thinking that way! I need to be with someone. My parents? No. They will just become even more over-protective then they already are. I scroll through my contacts thinking of who to call. It didn't take me but a couple of seconds to get to the J's. Justin! That's who I'll call. He told me whenever I needed to, to just call. That's what ill do. I call Justin. The phone rang a couple times "hello?" I heard is voice on the other end. "hey, it's isabelle. I don't want to be alone right now." I said. "I'm on my way over!" he said and hung up the phone. Now I just have to be strong by myself for 20 minutes while I'm waiting for Justin. I need to see him, and I need to see him soon.

I decide to admire my room. It's purple with a lot of JB stuff. I turned to look to the right and there's where my mirror sits. Here come the voices. 'your ugly' they say. Stop! Look away from the mirror. Justin will be here soon. 'come on' more voices. 'just look at your ugly face once more.' I turned and faced the mirror again. 'your ugly. Your Ugly. YOUR UGLY!' I picked up my brush and threw it at the mirror. Glass pieces shatter everywhere. I hope my parents aren't home. This would be hard to explain. I decide to go to my living room. I walk out to the living room, the only room with no mirrors. I sit on the couch, putting my knees up to my chest, I wrap my arms around my knees, hugging them closer to my body. I listen for a moment. My house is small so if my parents were home...I would hear them. Nothing. I feel my face get hot. Theres no stopping it now. A rush of sadness comes over me. I burst into tears that i can't help. My face is wet and it is starting to get the knees of my pajamas wet. There's a knock on the door. I look out the window and see a black range rover. Justin! I fling the door open and Justin runs in the house. "are you okay?" he asks. Justin grabs my wrist and sits me down on the couch. I can't help it so I put my head on his chest and just...cry.