You Dont Know Me?

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I heard a voice. It was really distant. I wasn't sure who it was but, it sounded familiar, comforting. It sounded like home. I heard bits and pieces of what this mysterious voice was saying and I could tell he was upset. What was wrong? why couldn't I see anything or move? I didn't feel anything until something wet hit my hand. A drop of water. A tear maybe. I had to move. I use all of my energy to move my hand and it worked. I stretched that hand a little bit and then my other hand. I wiggled my toes making sure I wasn't paralyzed or anything because I still didn't know anything about what happened or where I am. I open my eyes and see a boy. I have no idea who he is. I go to speak but there is a tube down my throat. A nurse comes in and takes out the tube and I gag in the process. The boy says, "Isabelle?! How do you feel?" Isabelle, I know that's me. I feel sore. Who is this boy? Why does he seem so nervous? How does he know me? "I feel fine." I started "A little sore but, where am I and...who are you?" The look on his face was utter pain. He was obviously a big part in my life if he is so upset that I don't remember him. "It's Justin, Isabelle!" He screamed. The name didnt ring any bells, "justin?" I asked. Justin nodded. "I'm sorry. Your voice sounds so familiar but, you don't look familiar. Who are you?" I ask in the most apologetic tone I could muster. "Justin. Justin Bieber. I'm-" I cut him off because I know remember who he is. "OH MY GOD! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" I screamed. Justin had the biggest smile on his face. "Justin Bieber! I am like your biggest fan! You should see my room. It's covered in posters of you. Why are you here with me?" More pain came over Justin Bieber's face. Uh-oh. What am I missing? "You don't remember anything do you?" Justin Bieber asked. "No." I responded. Justin Bieber looked down and said "well. We were in a bad accident. You have been in a coma for like a day. Your leg was cut badly and so was your head. Your hair had to be shaved for the doctors to stitch you up and you are in the hospital." Justin Bieber said. I was in shock. I felt my head and he wasn't lying, I was bald. I lifted the sheet and saw my leg wrapped in gauze and medical tape. I looked back at Justin Bieber, "why were you with me?" I asked. Justin Bieber still looked hurt. Why? Justin Bieber got up and went to leave the room. He was on crutches. He must have gotten that in the accident. "Wait. Justin Bieber!" He turned and had tear in his eyes. "Dont call me Justin Bieber, Isabelle! Call me Justin! That's what I am to you! I'm not 'Justin Bieber international pop-star' to you! I'm 'Justin your boyfriend' to you! I shook my head. "My boyfriend is Justin Bieber?" I said a little excited. Justin Bieb-....Justin shook his head. Justin came back to me and kissed me passionately on my lips. That's when everything hit me.

(Flashback in Isabelle's POV)

I hand Justin my book trying to hide the fact I suddenly don't feel good. It's like he knew i was about to faint because the last thing I remember Justin Bieber was jumping over the table. Everything went black.

-

"yes. I'm fine. But, where am i? Who are yo-" I stopped talking because my vision came back to normal and I realized, the boy holding my hand, wondering if I'm okay, not caring about the world, needing to know I'm going to be fine...was Justin Bieber.

-

Justin grabs my wrist and sits me down on the couch. I can't help it so I put my head on his chest and just...cry.

-

I grabbed my razor off the side of the bathtub and slid out one of the blades. I only got one cut when Justin burst in. How did he get in? He ran over and snatched the blade put of my hand, he grabbed the hand towel sitting by the sink and wrapped it around my wrist. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "I listened to the voices. It was a typical angel/devil on your shoulder scenario..." I started crying "I listened to the devil."

-

let go of me Justin!" I yelled swinging my hand out of his. I ran to his car. I heard his footsteps behind me. He grabbed my waist tight and started humming a familiar tune. Then he began to sing...