Fiancé?

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"Fiancé?" I asked. I wanted to cry. I was about to cry. There were tears in my eyes and I wanted nothing more then for Selena to be struck by lightening, for her to just disappear. Justin gaped at me as his face went white as a sheet. I was stuck in my tracks. I was so shocked that I was stuck in my place. I didn't know what to do. Justin staggered and caught himself on the wall behind him. But before I knew what was happening, Selena rushed to him and kissed his lips. Justin returned the kiss slightly. I was shocked, I was angry, but I wasn't hurt. I wasn't sure if it was because of everything else I was feeling and there was no room for hurt or if I really just wasn't hurt.

After Justin had pieced together what was going on he looked at me. He looked at me with these eyes, they were silently pleading with me, pleading that I wasn't upset.

Before I could answer is silent cries he whipped his head around to face Selena.

"I don't get you," he said calmly. He wasn't yelling. Just talking. "We dated. For a year or two right?"

"1 year 7 months and 12 days we dated," Selena answered, not realizing that his question had been rhetorical. She was crazy. I could see it in her eyes.

"You broke up with me. You hurt me. You broke my heart to pieces. Even though after we were over, I felt like you had ripped my heart to pieces and smashed them into the ground, I got over it. I don't get why you haven't since you are the one who ended us. You remember that you ended us right?" he continued.

"Yeah, because I was mad at you! Not because I stopped loving you!" she shouted.

Justin just chuckled. "See, you don't really know me. What's my favorite TV show? Do you know?" Justin asked, he was getting angry.

"Uh...uh," Selena was stuttering.

I walked over to where they were standing and grabbed Justin's hand. "Friends," I said with a smile.

"So next time you're going to quote Rachel Green... make sure the person you're saying it to can't quote every. single. episode," Justin said with emphasis.

"But it's the truth Justin. Isabelle, she's not good for you. She isn't good enough. You need someone like me. You need me Justin," Selena said helplessly.

"Don't even start with that! Isabelle is perfect and don't say that she's anything less!" Justin yelled.

"Listen Justin. I am the one for you. Remember all the good times we had together," Selena said with a sweet voice.

I was hoping he didn't fall into the trap of Selena. She can talk her way out of everything and anything because she was "a sweetheart" to the media and everyone else.

"Remember our anniversary? Remember how we told interviewers and family that you set up some big elaborate thing? Do you remember what we actually did?" Selena asked, prying into Justin's memories in hope that he would go back to her.

Justin's hand loosened its grip on mine. "We stayed home and made a mess of the kitchen," he chuckled.

"And we had that food fight," Selena laughed.

I looked to Justin who's eyes were bugging out. He was fighting the wave of memories he had with Selena. He was fighting... and he was losing. Justin closed his eyes and smiled.

No. I lost him. He's not mine anymore. No this can't be. No. My mind was a wreck. But then I felt his grip return to my hand, tighter then ever.

Justin opened his eyes and shook his head. "We had an amazing anniversary that year, but do you remember why we didn't go out? We were fighting because you forgot our anniversary. We had a good time at the beach that time, but we fought on the way home because you were mad that there was paparazzi. That's why I wrote the song She Don't Like The Lights. I wrote that because of you. We had fun at the basketball games, but you refused to kiss me when we were on the screen until I finally convinced you. So no... we aren't perfect for each other because you don't care about me the same way I care about you. I loved you. Past tense," Justin explained.

"You can't do this to me! You bastard! You have to come back to me!" She yelled.

"That's where you're wrong because I don't. I don't have to come back to you," Justin said with a smirk.

Selena pounced toward Justin and I put my hand out and stopped her forward movement. "Justin can't hit you because you're a girl, but I can," I said slyly.

"You wouldn't. You're too pussy!" Selena said and spit at me.

"Wrong again," I said as I balled my fist and punched her face making her reel backward and fall on the floor.

"Isabelle no!" Justin yelled as I knelt on top of Selena and continued to punch her face.

Justin pulled me off of her as I kicked and flailed. "Baby calm down," he pleaded.

"No! She will not ruin what I have with you!" I yelled, still trying to get at Selena.

She sat up and looked at me. There was blood coming from her lip and nose. She wiped the blood away and stood up. "I'm done with you Justin. I'm done trying to win you back," she said, one last attempt to win his heart.

"Good. We don't need you here," Justin said as he hugged me tight and sat down on the floor, bringing me with him as he slid down the wall.

Selena stomped out, as her face bled more.

"I'm sorry Justin. I'm sorry I hit her. I was just angry. Please don't be mad at me," I begged.

"I'm not mad. I'm so in love with you I can't be mad at you for standing up for me. I just... love you so much that I can't get it into words. Being in love is like this explosive feeling within me that I can't explain. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite," he said.

Justin grabbed my chin an pulled my face to his. He kissed my lips slowly and tenderly. His lips were soft and moist. Our mouths moved in unison. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can't help but smile," I said as I nuzzled my head into his chest. "and okay," I said.

Justin looked at me, confused.

I got up and went into the kitchen. Justin had said fiancé and knowing Justin he had hidden a ring somewhere. I looked through the cabinets and when I was about to admit defeat I saw a ceramic hand by the sink. I saw a beautiful ring on it. I slipped the ring onto my left ring finger and went back to the floor where Justin still was. "Yes," I said, "of course." I said happily. I placed my left hand on the side of his face and I looked deep into his eyes. I kissed his soft lips and smiled again because I was just that happy to be with Justin... my fiancé.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN WEEKS OMG I FEEL SO BAD LIKE ITS NOT EVEN OKAY. I WAS PLANNING ON UPDATING LIKE EVERYDAY OVER MY WINTER BREAK, BUT THEN I GOT SICK, SO I WAS LIKE DELIRIOUS FOR LIKE 6 DAYS AND THEN I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. NOW IM FINALLY OKAY, AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. IM SO SO SO SORRY.

okay so we have one more chapter of this story and then it's over :(

BUTTTT, I have another story that I just wrote the trailer for, its another Justin Bieber fanfic.

So vote if your excited for the last chapter of Not You And Me But Us.

And comment if you're gonna go read the trailer to my other story. It's called My Bad Boy