The Big Apple

~~Justin's POV~~
I woke up without Isabelle there. I sat up and searched the dark room. For a short moment I lost all of my composure. I was frantically scanning the room, my eyes still tired and barely working in the dim light the sun was providing. I stood from the mattress quickly and ran to each corner of the room in search of Isabelle. I ran through the kitchen, she wasn't there, and toward the front door where I finally found her. She was standing at the window in one of the many empty rooms in the big house. "Isabelle?" I asked as I walked into the room.

She sniffled slightly. I walked toward the window and saw Scooter outside on the phone. What time was it? Had I really slept past 11? Had I really left her vulnerable to the pissed off scooter coming and wondering why she is still here? "You're breaking up with me?" she asked, obviously scared out of her mind.

"No baby I'm not. I-I didn't think... I didn't know if I... I was so... Scooter was being... um," I stuttered terribly.

"It's okay Justin. Scooter told me that you didn't want to. He told me he was forcing you. Its okay babe. I understand," she said softly.

"I'm going to try and change his mind. Just give me a few days. I-I'll figure something out. I-I can't lose you... not again," I said.

"It's fine Justin. Just go," she said, still staring out the window.

I got the guts to look at her face and saw that she had been staring at Scooter with a look of pure hatred. If looks could kill he would be laying in a pile of his own blood.

"You can stay here if you want. I'll be back before you know it," I said in a failed attempt to cheer her up.

"I can't stay here. Too many bad memories, she said.

"Okay. I'll give you money for a hotel," I told her.

She continued her stare at Scooter. It's like she thought if she continued her gaze, his head would explode. I saw a tear escape her eye.

"I'll be in New York by tonight, interview is tomorrow morning, I'll be back here by tomorrow night. 24 hours, that's it," I explained.

She nodded, but wouldn't meet my eyes.

I turned on my heels and headed back through the house. When I got to the room, I grabbed my phone and made her reservations at a local hotel. I grabbed a towel and went toward the bathroom.

I turned the faucet to the hottest setting my skin could handle and stepped in. The bathroom quickly filled with steam, making it hard to breathe properly. I washed my hair and body and promptly got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and traipsed to the bedroom.

I put together a simple outfit. Black shorts and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my wallet from the floor near the bed and took out some things. I put the wallet and my phone into my shorts pockets and went back to where Isabelle was.

She hadn't moved from that spot and hadn't torn her gaze from Scooter either. I took Isabelle's hand and placed the money and my credit card into her hand. She gripped it tightly.

"Get dressed. We'll drive you to the hotel," I said into her ear.

She sighed loudly and turned around, staring at Scooter until the last possible second.

As she walked away I heard her whisper. I could barely make out what she was saying, but I knew what I heard was right. "Change his mind," she said, "I won't live without you."

---

"You should have seen her face, Fredo," I said.

Fredo and I were in one room of the suite and Scooter was somewhere else. Probably downstairs talking to the hotel manager about secret tunnels or security. I heard the faint screams of my beliebers and smiled slightly. They always made me feel good. They could turn my frown upside down in an instant.

"Well what did she say? You know when she was walking away?" he asked, trying to get the rest of the story out of me.

"Change his mind, I won't live without you."
I repeated her words that were now seared into my brain.

"What do you think she meant by that?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as I stood from the couch. I walked toward the window and saw my beliebers standing outside waving posters and playing my music on their phones. "Maybe she means her life will be altered without me," I said as Fredo came up behind me. I looked at him and could tell he didn't believe me. But I didn't believe it either, so it made sense. "Maybe she means she'll commit suicide because I won't be there for her or to stop her," I said, believing it more then my first reason.

"Do we have that blow horn?" I asked, getting an idea.

Fredo eyed me suspiciously and went to grab the blow horn. I opened the window a crack and my ears were flooded with the sweet noise of my beliebers. My loves.

"You know it's 11 o'clock at night right?" he asked as he handed me the blow horn.

"Fredo, we're in the big apple, the city that never sleeps," I reasoned.

Fredo shrugged and pushed open the window for me. Everyone was screaming and yelling. I just stood there and admired the sound. When they all saw me the noise got quieter, believe it or not. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked into the crowd. It was a smaller group then I thought. Only 50 people... maybe. They wanted me to say something and i was standing here wanting them to say something.

"No, don't stop. Keep screaming," I said softly. Someone must have read my lips because the noise came back. First a couple people then half of them and then all of them. I felt myself smiling. I stood and listened to them for a while before I got them to quiet back down.

"Je t'aime," I said into the blow horn, once everyone was quiet.

They broke out into another round of screams. Some of them were crying.

"We love you Justin!" some of them screamed.

"Do you now?" I asked slyly.

They all laughed.

"Damn... I miss you," I started as they all fangirled.

"Across the ocean!" they sang.

"Across the sea,"

"Starting to forget the way you look at me now!"

"Over the mountains,"

"Across the sky!"

"I need to see your face,"

"I need to look in your eyes!"

We sang the whole song back and forth like that before Scooter walked. "Justin," he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Bed," he said angrily. He must be mad that I haven't broken it off with Isabelle yet.

"Gotta go girlies. The boss man is angry," I said.

They all slumped their shoulders which just broke my heart.

"I love you my princesses," I said as I closed the window. It breaks my heart when I upset them.

---

"No Scooter! I'm not gonna! And you're gonna regret ever telling me to!" I shout as I fix my hair in the mirror in my dressing room.

"Why am I gonna regret it?!" he asked.

We had been fighting all morning. My throat was actually sore from all the screaming.

"You're on in 3," someone shouted as they ran by the door. All these interviews are always the same. I was going to make this one, something to remember.

"Watch me," I said as I walked out the door. I heard Scooter following me.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked frantically as he pulled at my arm.

"I'm going to tell the world that I'm not a virgin. Oh, and I'll probably say how you are pulling me from Isabelle, the love of my life," I told him.

"That would ruin your career!" he yelled.

"Yea, but it would also ruin yours," I said.

He looked at me with his eyes wide open. "Don't do it," he warned.

"Watch me," I said again as I heard the woman start to introduce me.

"No! Ummm. Fine. You can, ummm," he stuttered.

I fixed my shirt collar and was about to step out when he whispered, "No, just... don't say that and you can date Isabelle."

I walked out without responding. I waved at the crowd and sat down. Once everyone quieted down the interviewer looked at me and said, "So you had an announcement."

I looked offstage to Scooter and noticed that I was in control. I was in control of his life and my own. He looked nervous. More nervous then I have ever seen him. I looked back to the camera and shot it one of my million dollar smiles. "Just that I love my beliebers," I said. I saw Scooter relax and in my head, I laughed at how weak and vulnerable he just was. I told him he was going to regret it.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Woah there Justin lol

Feedback is appreciated :)