Time To Celebrate

~~Isabelle's POV~~
Justin and I must have stood there hugging for 10 minutes. I missed his arms around me, I missed his smell, and I missed him. he had his arms around me protectively. As the minutes ticked by I found myself burrowing into him. I needed to be closer to his body. He must have realized what I was doing because I heard him chuckle.

"Whatcha tryna do?" he asked.

"I don't know. I love you and I want to be as close to your body as possible," I explained into his chest.

He laughed again. "how about that party?" He asked pulling me from the hug.

"What par- oh my surprise party... I'd rather spend time with you..." I said going in for another hug.

"You okay?" Justin asked pulling up my face to look into my eyes.

"Yea. I just missed you. I want to make up for all the hugs I missed in the days we were apart," I reasoned. I went on my tiptoes and pecked his lips.

"How about this? We go out for dinner. Just you and me. Anywhere you wanna go. Pizza in Italy? Fine. Spaghetti in France? Fine. Tacos in Mexico? Fine," Justin offered.

"Does spaghetti come from France?" I asked curiously.

Justin wrinkled his nose. "Now you're the one ruining moments, but I don't know Isabelle," he said teasingly.

"C'mon Justin...spaghetti is your favorite. you don't know where it originated?" I asked.

He sighed loudly and pulled out his iPhone. He tapped and scrolled. "Wikipedia says spaghetti comes from Italy..." Justin explained as he locked his phone.

"So where to?" I asked not wanting to make the decision.

"...Tell me where you wanna go, I can take you there. We can fly across the globe baby don't be scared. Don't be scared. Baby don't be scared no no," Justin sang.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," he mocked.

---

"I'm super excited," I said to Justin who was on his phone.

"Really?" he asked looking away from his phone.

"Yea! I love sushi and to go to Japan for some, is just... exciting!" I explained.

Justin chuckled. "Some of my beliebers saw you on the news. What do you want me to say?" He asked looking back to his phone.

"Tell them the truth. They want the truth... trust me," I said simply.

Justin nodded and then read me his tweets, "Yes that was Isabelle on the breaking news in Cali today. Everything is fine now. We r gonna spend some time together. No worries." He looked toward me. I nodded in agreement.

"I also tweeted: Can't trust u anymore @LilTwist not after that. Bye." He started, "but I deleted that one already," he explained.

"That's gonna drive them insane," I reasoned.

Justin looked out the window. He smiled and said "They're smart... they'll figure it out."

"I bet you one kiss that hashtag bye Lil Twist is trending right now," I said challengingly.

"No... not yet," Justin said.

I went on my phone and checked the trends. "Look what we have here, hashtag bye Lil Twist is the number one worldwide trend, and hashtag stay strong Isabelle is number two. One kiss please," I said puckering my lips. Justin leaned near my face and kissed me sweetly. "I love you princess," he whispered in my ear. I giggled. I felt his phone, that was in his front pocket, vibrate."You should probably get that," I said pointing to his pants. He kissed my nose sweetly and then sighed.

"JB here," Justin said obviously annoyed.

"You......what......was.....on.....news?" the other person said. I was only getting bits and pieces of what they were saying.

"Yea. Isabelle and I are better. We are back together and I couldn't be happier," Justin said eyeing me out of the corner of his eye. "and yea... that was her on the news," he finished. He rubbed my thigh comfortingly.

".....Good....You.....come....York......an...." the person on the other end said.

"No!" Justin said angrily as he stood from the couch. Justin stormed into the back of the plane and slammed the door.

I looked around the area of the plane that I was in. Justin's private jet was really nice. There was a couch on this side that ran the length of the "room" and two swivel chairs on the other side. There was a door in the corner that lead to what I presumed to be the bathroom. There was a door that lead to the cockpit and a door that lead to the kitchenette, where Justin was. I saw the seat belt sign light up above my head and sat up and walked to one of the swivel chairs. "Justin," I called as I seat-belted myself into the chair. He poked his head through the door, about to ask why I called him when he saw my seatbelt. He nodded and walked to the other chair. "All cellular devices off, seat belts on and get ready for our departure," the captain prompted over the loud speaker. "I gotta go Scoot. You can't make me though. I'm not doing it. I refuse," Justin said hanging up his phone. he locked it and threw it toward the couch.

"What was that all about?" I asked Justin as he sighed loudly.

"Scooter wants me to go to New York to be on some talk show to explain everything that has been going on," he started, "but I'm not going. I need to be here with you," he finished.

I looked around. "You can go you know, your job comes first. I'll be fine without you for a couple hours. I can't keep you from doing something that involves your career," I reasoned.

"Who ever said I needed to be with you for your sake, I need to be with you because I don't know what I would do if I had to go even another minute without you by my side," he said sweetly. He leaned over the sides of the chairs and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much princess and I don't think I could live without you," he reasoned.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry," I whined teasingly.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. as he locked our fingers together he asked, "Ready for Japan?"

I smiled and looked at our hands. "Yup!"

---------------------------------------------
A/N:
1~I didn't proofread this so sorry for that

2~updates will come less often now that school has started

3~I hate school

4~my Instagram is @justinsprincessss

5~my twitter is @bieberssweetie3

6~sorry this chapter sucked -_-