The Plan

~~Justin's POV~~

I don't know what to say. Her moms an alcoholic. I don't look at her any different, but I'm not sure what I should say. "Isabelle?" Isabelle just got up an walked into the bathroom. "I'm sorry," I continued. I heard the toilet flush and Isabelle walked out with a grin, "its not your fault," she said cutely. Minus the tears in her eyes she looked happy and not at all phased by what just happened. This was normal though. She must have had to hide it well in 7th grade when it all happened. "You okay?" I asked. Isabelle nodded and gave me a reassuring hug. I grabbed Isabelle and put her on the bed. "Now we have to talk about our plan," I said. Isabelle seemed excited. She sat with her legs crossed and a smile from ear to ear. "I feel like such a rebel," she said. I giggled at her excitement of breaking the rules. "Well you will be 18 in a couple weeks, so we just have to be on the run until then. After that you are an adult and there isn't anything your parents can do about it." I stated. Isabelle nodded her head. "So...I'm sure my dad is out looking for me. Where is our first hide out?" She asked. I pulled up a North America map on my phone and zoomed in on Illinois. "First stop, Chicago. Twist has a loft there. We will stay there for a week and then we will move on," I started to explain, "then we will move every couple days after that. At the end of all this you will be happy where we end up," I finished with a wink. Isabelle looked at me. "Twist? as in Lil Twist?" she asked. "No. Twist as in Big Twist," i answered in a smart ass tone. "You know how i feel about him," she stated plainly. i looked down and twiddled my thumbs. "He won't even be there," I explained. That seemed to take her mind off of him. I knew she hated him and Za. She says they 'are a bad influence' which I don't see, but whatever. I hopped in bed next to her, pulling her down in the process. "Now get some sleep my princess," I sweetly kissed her on the cheek. I felt her smile. She cuddled close to my body. I felt her breathing pattern change and I knew she fell asleep. I started making plans for what we're gonna do after Chicago. Houston maybe? Maybe we should zig-zag all over the place. Go to Ohio. Down to Tallahassee. Over to New Orleans. Maybe we can go up to Stratford...no, she would need her passport to cross the border and I'm not making her go back into her house. It's too risky. I felt sleep rushing over me. I kissed Isabelle's back and felt her heart beat on my lips. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you more," she slurred. I chuckled to myself because I thought she was asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

---

I woke up and Isabelle was still sleeping. I took a quick shower and went down to the hotel dining room to get breakfast. I didn't run into any fans which was good because we didn't have that kind of time. After she ate we were on our way to Chicago. I figured my fans don't know where I was because I haven't been in the same place for more then a couple hours. My beliebers are good at tracking me down, but they aren't that good. I grab a plate of pancakes, eggs, 20 pieces of bacon, 4 slices of toast, and 2 cups of coffee. Hers with lots of sugar and creamer and mine black. I looked at the many plates and cups and wondered how I was going to bring it to her. Lightbulb. I walked to other side of the dining area and grabbed a cart that room service uses and put all the food on it. I went back to the hotel room and knocked on the door. "Room Service," I said rolling my 'r' and faking the best fancy accent possible. I heard rustling within and heard a muffled 'one minute' come from my princess's mouth. I smiled. She opened the door and said, "oh yum! I'm famished!" I chuckled and responded with, "you better be. I went up an elevator to bring you this food." We both laughed knowing I hate elevators.

---

After breakfast Isabelle took a shower and got dressed. We walked down to the parking lot and I saw Scooter leaned up against the Ducati.

"Hey Scooter," I said raising my one hand in a peace/hi/wave thing. My other hand was intertwined in Isabelle's.

"Hi. I got you the car you wanted. I'm having the Ducati transported to-" scooter started.

"Eh. Eh. Eh," I cut him off, "don't say where. It's a surprise," I finished looking at Isabelle.

"You know I don't approve of this. It's technically kidnapping since she is underage." Scooter explained.

I waved my hand nonchalantly and opened the passenger side door for Isabelle. I hopped in on my side and waved 'bye' to Scooter.

---

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"Where are we?" I asked Justin because it obviously wasn't Chicago like he said.

"A small town in Illinois. I'm sorry, I can't drive any more," Justin told me. I swallowed hard.

"I-Illi-Illinois?" I stutter out.

"Yea. Why? What's the problem?" Justin asked.

"Oh nothing," I answer. No reason to worry him. He is to tired to realize I'm lying. My grandparents on my dads side live in a small town in Illinois south of Chicago. I haven't been out here since I was 9, but it all looks like their town. And then I saw it. My grandfathers garden. Impossible to miss. This was their town. I saw their condo and got shivers. They can't know I'm here. That would be bad. Real bad. I slouched down in the car. If only I had slept when Justin was driving, then we could just switch spots and I could drive the rest of the way to Chicago, but no. I stayed awake with him talking and laughing. I was just as tired. He pulled into the first hotel we saw and quickly got a room. It's a small farm town, no one comes out here. I'm surprised they even have hotels. I flopped onto the bed and felt Justin do the same.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too princess," he responded in a groggy voice. He was exhausted. I could tell. I rolled over to him and hugged him tight. I felt the muscles in his neck and face change when he smiled. He fell asleep like that. With a smile on his face. It was the cutest thing ever. Luckily neither of us had turned off the lights yet so I took my phone and snapped a picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption 'me and my prince sleeping

"where you going? Gonna sell that pic to a pap?" He said jokingly.

I chuckled. "I thought you were asleep. No I just posted it on Instagram. I'm gonna turn out the light," I explained.

"No," Justin whined like a 3-year old, "don't go anywhere. Stay with me," he opened his sleepy eyes and pouted.

I giggled. "Fine," I got myself comfortable and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm not sure how I like this chapter :/

Um. Next chapter WILL be better though. Sorry I didn't update at all this week, I had quarterlies -_- School ended on Thursday! Woohoo! I'll be updating way more now cuz its summer time. Okay...I guess I'll go. Comment if you like this chapter. Love you guys

P.S. I have 2,000+ reads!!!! Omg!