They Know

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I blinked a few times trying to get my eyes used to the brightness in the room. I turned my head to see Justin lying next to me. His morning hair was so cute. We were in the same position we fell asleep in last night. I lightly kissed Justin's nose. I slid away from Justin's grip and replaced my body with a pillow. I walked over to the window. I felt the heat through the window since it was June 1st. I closed the blinds so Justin could sleep. I tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped off the clothes I have been wearing for a couple days, since i didn't really pack clothes, and hopped in the shower. After my shower I dried myself off and, reluctantly, got redressed into my clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out into the hotel room. Justin was still lying on the bed. Although, he was now laying on his back. I laid down on top of him and kissed his chin.

Justin's eyes flickered open and he smiled. "Hi beautiful," he said in his morning raspy voice that always made my heart skip a beat. I blushed and put my head down. With his hands tightly on my waist he rolled over so he was hovering over me. His hands were on either side of my head. "You. Are. So. Beautiful. My. Princess," he said pecking my lips after each word. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him harshly which seemed to take Justin off-guard. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed it. Our mouths were moving in unison. I had butterflies in my stomach like I had never kissed him before, which I have. The kiss was amazing, but Justin wanted more. He grabbed my hips which made me jump a little. He smiled into the kiss like he was proud of himself. He grabbed my thighs one at a time, wrapping them around his waist. I was instantly glad that he was still wearing his clothes from last night because he had been so tired he didn't have the energy to strip to his boxers. Justin sat up so that I was sitting in his lap. He never broke the kiss. His hands went up my shirt which sent shivers up my spine. His hands were so cold. He pulled way from the kiss and I instantly missed his lips on mine. He trailed kisses on my jawline. A moan almost escaped my lips, so i bit my tongue. Justin stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong babe?" He asked me worried, "it won't be our first time," he finished with a wink.

I laid down and pulled my knees to my chest. "I don't know Justin. I think the first time we did it we probably shouldn't have. And I just...I don't know. I'm sorry. I feel like such an idiot," i said with my face in the blanket on the bed.

Justin laid down and pulled me close. "Your not an idiot baby. If your not comfortable with something we do, just tell me. I don't want to lose you over something like that. If I'm moving to fast just tell me and I'll slow down. I'm really sorry," he said sweetly.

I smiled and turned around. "Has anyone told you that you are the perfect boyfriend?" I asked him.

Justin chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You're a pretty perfect girlfriend," he said. He got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

---

"Okay, pick anything you want," Justin said as we walked into the store. We asked the woman at the front desk of the hotel where we could buy some clothes and she gave us the directions. We didn't want to have to be out and about in Chicago. We need to stay as low-key as possible and try to stay out of the tabloids. If my parents see my face on the front of People they will try and hunt me down. What Justin didn't know was we were only a couple blocks from my grandparents condo, so this was just as dangerous. I didn't want to worry Justin. Justin went to the mens section while I scanned the Jr.'s area. I picked up 3 pairs of high-waisted denim shorts, 3 tops, and 3 bandeaus. The one top was black and had a white infinity sign on it with childhood written in the sign. The second top was a galaxy shirt. And the third was a neon pink tank top. I bought 2 white bandeaus and 1 black one. I turned around and texted Justin to find out where he was.

Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone. "Ohmigod I'm so sorr- grammee?" I asked as I looked up. It was my grandmother. There she was just standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Hi Isabelle," she said in her sweet old lady voice. "Where are your parents? They didn't tell me you guys were gonna be out here," she stated, looking about in search of my parents. What was I supposed to do?

I giggled to try and cover up my fear. "They aren't here. I'm here with my boyfriend. Speaking of which he is coming over right now," I said as I saw Justin walking toward me. He was carrying 4 pairs of basketball shorts, 2 white tank tops, and 2 black tank tops. I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers together. "Justin, this is my grandmother. Grammee this is my boyfriend Justin," I introduced them. Justin pulled his hand away and shook my grandmothers hand, quickly going back to mine and locking our fingers again. My grandmother looked between us and stared at me. I felt like she was staring into my soul. Could she tell I was lying?

"Do your parents know you're here?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yea, they know," I said trying to be as convincing as possible. She looked at me with curiosity clear in her eyes.

Justin suddenly grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Babe we gotta go. If we wanna get to Houston in good timing we're gonna have to leave now," Justin said matter-of-factly. I was confused, but I trusted that Justin had a plan. Before even getting an answer out of my grandmother he waved goodbye and dragged me to the checkout. I didn't see where my grandmother went. oh well, i guess.

As we got in the car I turned to Justin. "Houston?" I asked. Justin shook his head.

"She is probably gonna tell your parents where we are going. Might as well throw them off of our real trail," Justin said cunningly. Justin pulled out of the parking lot and started the hour drive to Chicago.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: hope you liked this chapter!