Selena

~~Justin's POV~~

What the actual fuck is she doing here?

I honestly don't know what to do or what to say. So...I guess I'll just stand here and hope that something witty comes to mind.

The air around the three of us grew more awkward by every dreadfully slow second that passed by.

I was finally happy. I had what I wanted. I had what I needed. I had Isabelle. Isabelle was my world and I finally won her back for, what I knew was going to be, the last time. I knew that if I fucked anything up this time I wouldn't get her back, no matter how much she needed me, no matter how much I needed her.

Everything was going perfect. We have our house and the love we share for each other. The love that I can't find words to express. And Selena comes to ruin it all.

"What are you doing here?" I repeat, each word tasting like poison as I utter them from my throat.

Selena just stood there. She stared at me for a while. I don't know why. She shifted her weight to her left foot and glanced at Isabelle.

"You know that's not good for your back," I spat, helplessly fishing for a way to get under her skin.

Selena glanced at her feet and rocked back and forth, determining what to say next, if anything at all. She looked back at me with the remnants of a smirk on her lips. It made me want to break one of the main morals I live by. Never hit a woman.

I balled up my fists as I reached for something in my brain to calm me down. I looked past my friends and my family. I reached down deep in my soul for something I knew would instantly bring me back to a tranquil state. What I pulled out was an image of Isabelle, she was sleeping, but she was beautiful.

I let out a breath that I hadn't even realized I was holding in as I felt my heart descend from my throat and back into my chest.

"I just wanted to come see how the happy couple was doing?" Selena hissed.

"I doubt it," I responded shortly.

"You're right," Selena started, "I really came to talk to you," she finished, her voice lingering in the air like the scent of a blown out candle. "Isabelle, why don't you go find a corner to squat in, let the adults talk," Selena said.

"Do not fucking speak to her like that! She is the love of my life! I will love her until the day I die and will wait for her in heaven! I will be damned if I EVER let you speak to my fiancé like that EVER again! I don't want you in my fucking life! Leave me the fuck alone and crawl back to the depths of hell you escaped from!" I screamed...more like vomited up. It was word vomit really. I had no control over what my mouth was saying, it had a mind if its own.

"Fiancé?" Isabelle choked out.

I turned quickly, facing Isabelle and stared at her features.

What no one realized, was that the house wasn't completely unfurnished... there was a ceramic hand near the sink in the kitchen, where you put your rings while you're washing dishes, and on it, was a silver, 3 carat diamond engagement ring.

Her eyes had gone glossy, tears threatening to spill, her breathing was uneven, and her body had a light shake to it. She was holding back tears and it was obvious, but what wasn't obvious, was if they were tears of joy or tears of pain and confusion.

Before I could console her, before I could get my own bearings enough to calm Isabelle down, I felt dizzy. I staggered to the wall in attempts to hold myself up. As I concentrated on breathing, I felt a pair of plump moist lips touch mine. I kissed back slightly and the kiss helped me calm down, but when I opened my eyes to enjoy the gaze I knew Isabelle had on me, I was everything except calm. I was everything except calm because no matter how much I knew they were Isabelle's lips, they weren't. I was staring into the eyes of

......Selena

-------------------------------------------------
A/N:

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTT

COMMENT WHAR YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER #PlotTwist

{sorry it was short, its midnight here, but I REALLLLY wanted to update}