What Happened to Never Say Never?

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I woke up and looked around my room. I still haven't decided what to do with all my Justin merch and posters. My walls are covered. Before we were dating he was my idol so I had all this merch and posters. I felt weird having it up because I look like and obsessive ex-girlfriend but, taking it down didn't feel right. Justin was my boyfriend but, Justin Bieber was still my idol. It was bright. Probably about 9:30 in the morning. It's friday. I should be at school. But, where is my school. I can't go back to public school and tell everyone there I broke up with Justin. There names 'attention seeking' would just be verified. I can't continue going to Jenny. Me and Justin are no longer. Ouch. That hurt. I cry. My pillow is still soaked. That means I was crying in my sleep. I hate this. I do need him. No I don't. This is all so complicated. I went to my kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and see a note from my mom.

'Sweetie, I was going to wake you when I noticed the tears. I read TMZ. I'm so sorry. We will talk when I get home. Love, Mom'

Great. That's what I need, for my mom to help me with my love life. I hear a knock on the door. Out of habit I open it and see Justin. I swallow hard.

"justin?"

"let me talk"

"no! I can't believe you. You don't deserve me listening to you" Justin pushed through me and closed the door behind him.

"please just listen." he sat me down on the couch and held both my hands. I was going to pull away but, he held on. It felt so right. It felt like my hands were molded for his. I just love him so much. He starts. "babe, please. I love you so much. I will never stop loving you. Take me back."

"that's it?!?!" I ripped my hands away. He let me. I was really expecting this long drawn out speech. Him calling himself stupid and maybe even shedding a tear. That's what I wanted, I wanted him to show me he still loved me and me alone. But thats what I get. No. I will not take him back until he proves his love and that he wont ever cheat on me or get drunk ever again. "no. I will not take you back. Not this easy. You broke my heart." I grabbed his hand and led him to the door I pushed him onto the front step and said, "...and what happened to never say never?" I closed the door and sat on my couch. I watched him walk back to his range rover pure shock on his face. If he thought that would win me over, he doesn't know me at all. I watched him drive off. This seriously may be the last time I ever see him again. Out of pure rage I run to my room. I have decided. I jump up on my bed and started clawing at the posters ripping them off the walls and then shredding them with my nails. I took all the necklaces, bracelets, books, CDs, shirts, all of it and threw it. I didn't throw it in any specific direction or any specific spot. I just...threw it. My room was a mess there was shredded paper everywhere, random things thrown about. It looked like a tornado went through my room. I felt my face, it was hot and wet. I was furious. I just don't know what to do anymore. I turned around. A mirror. Great. What happened next I didn't expect. I heard the voices calling me ugly, telling me to do awful things but, like some stronger power came over me I punched and broke the mirror. I heard a new voice a semi-maniacal voice but, a voice nonetheless 'you are beautiful' Wow. Maybe this was all done to me for a reason. I have new found confidence. It's like all my insecurities just melted away. I like this new me. I'm glad Justin left. This is going to be good for me. I turned and started cleaning my room.

~~Justin's POV~~

I knew that wasn't going to work. I am such an idiot, how could I have done that to her. I cheated on her. I got drunk. I really need to get this drinking thing under control if I ever want her back. Maybe just one more drink. Yea. I'll just have one more when I get home and everything will be okay.

---

After one shot of Vodka, my mind was no longer clear. After downing the whole bottle I passed out in my room.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

(3 weeks later)

I went back to my school with a new outlook on life. I wore edgy clothes I have already gotten into 3 fights. All off school grounds that's why I haven't been suspended. I have detention almost everyday because teachers are stupid. I hate adults they are all stupid. I'm grounded this week for backtalk. People at school no longer bully me they are more scared of me then anything. I like it that way. It was after school. I was at home. I had homework but whatever. I got a call from an unknown number.

"Isabelle?"

"depends...who's asking"

"it's Pattie...Justin's mom"

"and"

"well he moved out 2 days after you guys split. He hasn't talked to me or Scooter or anyone. I'm worried, his beliebers are worried. He hasn't tweeted or been on instagram in 3 weeks. I think you may be the only one who can get through to him."

"we are over. He didn't care enough. I moved on. Why should I help him."

"don't help him just, help me. Just go make sure he is okay. Please? Its all I ask of you."

"...fine. Gimmie his address."

---

I reluctantly drove to Justin's new house. It was big not huge. All the lights were off but, I saw his range rover in the driveway so he was probably home. As I was walking up to the house I look down at what I was wearing. A black and red mini skirt, black and silver suspenders, black combat boots, and a silver ripped top. I started to feel insecure in this outfit. It's like because I'm thinking about Justin my old self is coming back. I don't want Justin to be ashamed. Did I really just say that? Stop. I don't care about Justin i just care about Pattie. That's it. As I walked up to the door I saw something through the window that was beside the door. I looked harder through the glass when I was closer to it and it was Justin, lying on the ground, bottles surrounding him. Oh My God! I bang on the door hoping he is just sleeping. Nothing. I look around searching for somewhere he may have hidden a key. Nothing. I needed to do something. Something is wrong with Justin. I am worried. Yes. I said it. I am ridiculously worried for Justin. I seriously care about him. I love and miss him. I need him. I really do. I grab a rock from the front yard and smash it through the window. I climb through and run to Justin. I feel tears in my eyes and I let them fall. I'm crying and shouting his name. Shaking him, hoping he will wake up. I quickly scan the room. There are liquor bottles everywhere, take-out bags and containers, wrappers, clothes just, thrown about. I flipped Justin onto his back and he had dried puke on his shirt. He was a wreck. I was scared but I took two fingers and felt for a pulse. It was there. Thank God. I start yelling

"Justin! I do need you! Please! Wake up baby! Justin! Wake up!"

I call 9-1-1 and tell them what they need to know. When the paramedics arrive they take his vitals. His pulse is low but otherwise he is fine. They want to take more tests so they put him in the back of the ambulance I follow in. I'm sitting holding Justin's hand still crying.

---

At the hospital the doctors took his blood and put an oxygen mask on him. The doctor comes back.

"are you his girlfriend?" the doctor asked.

I look at Justin "yea"

"well. He is very lucky you showed up. He is suffering from alcohol poisoning .07 is the legal limit to drink and drive. His blood alcohol level was .28

He will be okay because you found him. He probably wouldnt have made it the night. He is lucky he has you. One other thing. While I was doing my check I found a couple slits on his right wrist. Was he suicidal?"

"I don't think so"

"oh...well he should be up within the next couple hours. You are welcome to stay as long as you want." the doctor left.

I looked at Justin. I flipped over his wrist and looked at the 3 horizontal slits. What was that for? Why was that there? What is happening? I kiss Justin on the forehead and leave the room to call his mom.