Dinner With the Parents

~~Isabelle's POV~~

(3 days later)

It's Saturday morning. I wake up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I grab my phone '1 new text message' is what my screen says. I press the 'view' button. It's from Justin.

FROM: JUSTIN

'good mornin :)'

'u nervous?'

'2 meet ur parents?'

'yea'

'no not @ all'

'good'

'any tips? So they def like me?'

'umm. Answer questions. Tell stories. Look comfortable around them. B respectful'

'goodness is that it? Lol'

'haha yea. If u do that thy should luv u'

'ok gtg take a shower. Ttyl'

'kk :)'

It's about 10:30 am. I guess I'll take a shower too. I hop in the shower and let the warm water hit me. Finally that cut has healed. I can't believe I did that. I didn't think I would ever get to that point. I'm just glad Justin was there and is still here. Justin is my everything. I would be a mess if he ever left me. I thought I was depressed before because i didn't have a boyfriend but, now that I have had a boyfriend and know what it feels like I'll be even more depressed when and if he leaves. I get out of the shower. Dry off and wrap the towel around me. It's 11:15. Wow I was in the shower a long time. I brush through my hair and put it in a side pony tail curling it slightly. I go into my room and pick out an outfit for the day. It was only warm for a day or two. The weather is being bipolar. It's cold again so I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a bright pink off-the-shoulder top (it shows a little bit of my stomach), and pink vans. I put on pink eyeshadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner which comes to a wing shape. I look...decent. I still never feel beautiful but, ever since Justin came into my life I don't feel ugly. I walk down the hall and my mom and dad are dressed and are sitting on the couch watching Taken 2.

"oh! I love this movie" I say plopping down on the chair.

---

It's 5:30 pm. I hear a knock on the door. I jump up and when I open it Justin is standing there with a smile on his face. "hey" Justin said.

"hi. Come in" I say stepping aside so Justin can walk in.

Justin: hi mr. and mrs. Kennedy.

My Dad: hi Justin.

My Mom: hey sweetie *gives Justin hug* sorry I'm a hugger.

Justin: it's okay so am I.

Me: well we are having sphagetti for dinner. Is it ready ma?

My Mom: yes it is.

Justin: oh I love sphagetti. Always have. When I was little I told my mom that we should just have sphagetti every night.

*everyone chuckles and sits at the table*

My Dad: so. What is your business with my daughter.

Me: Dad!

Justin: well your daughter is important to me. She is different then all other girls. I want to show her how beautiful she is inside and out. I really like your daughter and will never do anything to break her heart. I promise.

*I blush*

My dad looks impressed. Like that was the exact answer he was looking for.

My Dad: okay. You two have my blessing.

Me: dad, we are dating not getting married.

*another round of chuckles*

Everyone eats their sphagetti. Justin tells funny stories from his childhood. Everything is going just right. I put down my fork and look around the table. Justin telling stories, my mom and dad bonding with him, laughing. Justin is like the perfect boyfriend.

Me: so..what's wrong with you.

Justin and my parents look at me. Justin almost hurt, my parents confused.

Justin: what do you mean?

Me: *laughs* your just so perfect in every way. There has to be something wrong with you.

Justin: *taps his chest* nothing, I'm just that perfect.

*more chuckles from everyone*

We all sit at the table for probably 2 hours, chatting, and sharing stories. I hear Justin's phone ring. He looks at it and his smile turns to a frown. My parents didn't see it because they were both up clearing the table. When they walked into the kitchen and the sink went on I talked knowing my parents couldn't hear me.

"justin, what's wrong."

"nothing" his jaw clenched.

"your lying"

"really isabelle, it's nothing you should worry your little head about" Justin says tapping my nose.

"I gotta go though. It's getting late"

"okay let me get my parents so they can say goodbye." I run into the living room where they are. "Justin's leaving." my parents said their goodbyes and justin kissed my cheek. His warm lips rubbing against my face made me blush.

"text me!" I shout after him.

"we'll see" he says overly sarcastic. Justin got in his range rover and drove off. What he doesn't know is that when he got into his car I saw his face. That smile turned to an angry grimace almost immediately. What was that text about?

~~Justin's POV~~

During the dinner which went really well I got a text from scooter saying 'that Isabelle girl your dating. Your getting a lot of hate about her. Some racist things since she is half black, some normal hate, and of course the whole she is just an attention seeker thing. You may want to break up with her. This is just the beginning of the hate. Right now, don't answer any questions you get about her maybe it will all die out and we won't have to act about it. But, keep the possibility of me telling you to end it with her in your mind. It may be the best for you and her.'

How could scooter think this! I can't believe I may have to break up with her. She is an amazing girl and I promised I wouldn't leave her until she left me. Why is it that now that I'm famous I can't date whoever I want. I can't believe my fans are being racist toward her. When I got home I said hi to my mom who is back from Canada and went to my room. Usually this is when I would go on Twitter and creep but, I can't take the hate on Isabelle right now. I'm so glad she doesn't have Twitter. My thoughts were keeping me up but, I was so tired I eventually fell asleep at midnight.