The First Date

~~Justin's POV~~

"justin!" I hear Chaz's voice coming from downstairs. "I can't believe you slept all day." what happened was I was up all night thinking about this date. I don't think I fell asleep until 5 am. Now it's 4:30 in the afternoon, I just woke up, and my date with Isabelle is in and hour and a half. I called Chaz so he could run out and do a couple things I was planning on doing. I would have asked my mom but she is back in Canada with my grandparents. I couldn't go because I had too much stuff to do with my album. Chaz ran into my room, "I got the rose and got the reservation at the Italian restaurant. I threw your name into the conversation and promised the owner an autograph from you." I looked at Chaz "really?!" Chaz threw his hands up in defense "it's not my fault they had no opening because your lazy ass didn't get out of bed!" he was right.

---

After my quick shower I don't even bother wrapping a towel around my waist. I ran into my room throwing on gray boxers, black slacks, black supras, and a white button up shirt. "Chaz! Do you think a tie is to much?" Chaz runs in and looks at my outfit. "wear a neck tie. No bow tie. That would be too much" Chaz left my room while I went to my closet and pulled out a black neck tie. The only black neck tie I own. I spray on some axe and go to fix my hair.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Omg! I slept really well but now I have been up all day. I woke up at like 5 am. I'm way more excited then I thought I would be. Justin is so sweet and I can't believe he asked me out. It was 4:30 so I figured I would take a shower.

---

After my long shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my bed where I had left the dress I was wearing. The dress I was wearing was black and purple. The top was purple with a black lace over lay, a purple strand of silk wrapped around my body right below my boobs tied in a bow in the back, The rest was black. The top was tight but, the rest was loose. I out on a silver necklace that had black beads lining it. I curled my dark brown hair in loose curls. I sat down at my desk and put on some light make-up. I sprayed Someday on my neck and one wrist. I forgot so, instead of rubbing my wrists together I rubbed my one wrist on my other arm and walked out of my room. I wanted to look as perfect as I could so it took me along time to do everything. It was now 5:45 and Justin should be here any minute.

~~Justin's POV~~

It was 5:30 and I decided to start driving to Isabelle's house. I grabbed the rose and kicked Chaz out in the process. Chaz hopped in his car and drove off while I jumped in mine, excited to see Isabelle. I pulled up to her house and it was 5:58. Good! I'm not to early. Only time EVER that I was thankful for traffic. I walk up the driveway but, before knocking I look down...my tie is straight, my hair is perfect, pants tucked onto my supras. Okay. I knock on the door and almost instantly Isabelle opened the door. She looked beautiful! She giggled "hey"

"h-hi" I said. I looked at her and I was mesmerized by her outfit. I felt my chest get tight and my lungs were failing me. The dress she was wearing was hugging her in all the right ways. I wanted to hold her waist so bad but, I didn't because I know she is insecure. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"is this dress okay?" she asked. I must have been staring. "it's not dressy enough?"

"no! No its fine" I say. "this is for you" I hand Isabelle the single rose. I always thought one rose was more romantic then a whole bouquet. She blushed as she grabbed the rose from my hand. I turn around and lead the way to my car trying to hide the growing blush on MY cheeks. I open her door and walk to my side. The drive was silent but, not awkward at all. That made me happy. The silence wasn't awkward and that made me comfortable.