Justin?

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I called Pattie and she was over within 10 minutes. I called my mom and told her what happened. It was 10:30 pm now and Pattie went to the Cafeteria to get us coffee. We were going to stay up until Justin came to. In all the chaos, this is the first time I could get a real good luck at Justin. He was pale and had black circles under his eyes. He looked awful. His lips were chapped, he was probably dehydrated due to all the liquor. He actually looked, skinnier. His eyes flutter a little. I grab his hand and give it a tight squeeze.

"Justin?" his eyes open and lock on mine.

"Isabelle." he looked, relieved. "Isabelle. Isabelle"

"that's my name don't wear it out."

"wh-what..where am...how did.."

"your mom sent me to your house to check on you. You didn't tweet or anything for 3 weeks. She thought I was the only one who could get through to you. When I showed up at your house, I saw you through the window lying, passed out on the ground. I broke the window and called the paramedics. You had alcohol poisoning." I wanted to cry but, I needed to stay strong. He still needs to prove to me he loves me and only me.

"what do you mean MY house?"

"you don't remember moving out and buying your own house?"

"no."

"wow. Justin? What are those cuts on your wrist from?" he flipped over his wrist. "you don't remember that either, do you?"

"actually, I do. I was completely sober when I did this. You Isabelle, are my everything. I got drunk and cheated on you. There are no excuses. I love you. I need you. I was such an idiot to hurt you. I don't even know what I was thinking. After you left the house, and I was done puking, I went out and got drunk. I was hurt and thought alcohol was my only friend. I only remember bits and pieces of the last three weeks. I remember: crying a lot, drinking a lot, I don't remember a whole lot of eating. What I remember all of though, is the night I did this" he holds up his wrist. "I just knew you would never take me back. If I couldn't live by your side...I didn't want to live at all. I thought about it but, I couldn't hurt my mom that much. 3 weeks I hadn't seen you so I cut one slit per week I missed your beautiful face. That night I drank more then I ever have. That must have been last night because, that's the last thing I remember. Never say never. I know. So instead. I will stop loving you when infinity runs out. I love you so much and I can't picture my future with anyone besides you. If I was you I wouldn't take me back so, I would understand if you dont. I want you to know though, I will love you forever and always." one tear falls from his eye. I'm balling.

"I love you more then you could ever believe. I missed you. I took a turn for the worst. It seems like we need each other to stay strong. I love you babe and I will take you back." I give him a huge hug.

"good. I love you Isabelle."

"I love you more"

"I love you most" he said with a wink. I missed him. I love him and want him to be by my side forever.

"what's with the outfit" he says sarcastically.

"one of the many changes I made when I left you. 3 weeks I really don't want to re-live right now. Your mom is here. She left to get coffee. She should be back any minute."

"okay. Come sit with me"

"the bed is too small."

"pleaseeee" he said in a whiney little kid voice.

"fine" I kicked off my boots.

"yay!" he scooted over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "one more thing?"

"yea?"

"this isn't like a new you right? Like, you will go back to your old clothes?"

I look down at my outfit and start laughing "definitely"