Mommy

~~Justin's POV~~

"Did you see a girl leave here just a minute ago?! She has brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, beautiful, tan, yay high," I asked the lady at the front desk indicating her height with my hand.

"Yea...I saw her leave here just a minute ago," the lady said.

"Where did she go?!" I asked frantically.

"I don't know. She left out the front door and turned left. That's all i know. Sorry sir," the lady explained and went back to her computer screen.

I ran to the doors and burst outside when I was hit with a bombardment of questions and flashing lights. "Justin!" "Justin where have you been?" "Justin who is this girl you have been seen with?" Justin where is that girl now?" "Justin where are you going?" "Justin!" Screams from paparazzi are too much to handle on a normal day, so they were definitely too much today since I just lost my girlfriend.

I ran back into the hotel and called to the lady at the front desk. "Does this hotel have security?" I ask. She nodded and dialed the phone. Within seconds there were four security guards at the door keeping people out. I ran back up the stairs, barged into my hotel room, and grabbed my phone.

*ring* ... *ring* ... *ring*

It only rang 3 times. That means she ended the call. "Hey you have reached my voicemail, I'm probably too busy with my amazing boyfriend to pick up. Leave a message and I'll get back to you," I heard her preppy voice say. I smiled at her voicemail and then went back to work. I called my mom. I paced my hotel room and waited till she showed up. I had called Isabelle another 15 or 20 times when she finally showed. After I told her what happened she told me an amazing plan. "Why don't I call her and tell her I want to see you two cuz Im in California. She might want to come talk to me. Then you could come out and explain to her what you meant," my mom explained reluctantly. "Oh my god that's amazing!" I shouted. My mom smiled sadly. "If you don't want to do this, I'm...okay with that. I know it's gonna be hard for you to lie like this," I said sweetly. My mom shook her head. "No. You two need to be together. I'll do this," she said sternly. I hugged her tight. "Thanks ma."

---

"I can't believe you!" Isabelle yelled. "You got your mother to trick me into coming so that you could talk to me!" She finished.

"Isabelle, hear me out," I pleaded.

Isabelle just shook her head. My mom left the room, even though we were in her hotel room. She hated fighting, always has. "I can't believe you did that to me. I was so hurt," Isabelle whined.

"Im sorry. I-" I started.

"I don't want to hear your fucking apology!" She screamed.

"Just listen to my reasoning then-" I pleaded. I was trying to stay calm.

"I don't want to hear that either! There is no good reason for leaving me in a big hotel room in California all by myself on my birthday! I'm not spoiled, but I hate being alone on my birthday! So many years my birthday went by and all my friends forgot! Finally, I have a someone who cares and I just knew that you would be there in the morning with something sweet planned! But no! I wake up to a cold empty hotel room without a note or a clue to where you went!" She screeched. Her voice had gotten to that level that I was actually worried someone was going to call with a noise complaint.

"I didn't know that, but I have a valid-" I tried to explain again.

"Stop! You are a fucking asshole for leaving me like that and there is nothing you can say to make this situation better!" She yelped.

That hurt. "I didn't answer you when you asked if I was dumping you cuz the thought of losing you was so fucking hard to imagine that it dazed me! I left you alone in the hotel room because I was at the fucking house I bought you...bought us for your birthday getting it ready for tonight! My phone has been glued to my hand since Texas cuz I have been texting Kenny, Fredo, my mom, and Scooter trying to plan you a fucking surprise birthday party! I have been sneaking around and taking calls privately cuz some things about the party were too complicated to text about! I almost got into a fight because that bastard called you the most disrespectful word possible and it bothered the fuck outta me! I'm so fucking sorry I care about you! You deserved this fucking party! I knew that you didn't have a nice sweet sixteen and that you never had or went to a surprise party! You have gone through so much that I thought it would be a nice thing! Ya know?! Partying with me and your new friends you have made! I thought it would be a nice fucking sentiment to your new found life! I know better then anyone how difficult your life was and how much you hated it! I know how badly you wanted to die and take away the pain!" I screamed, my face turning red.

"How did you know I was suicidal?" She asked between sobs.

"Because I know you that fucking well!" I answered.

Isabelle just cried and put her head down.

"I love you Isabelle, but look at us..." I started.

Isabelle looked up with fear clear in her eyes. "No...please...don't do this," she begged. She walked to me and grabbed my hand.

I pulled my hand away. "In the past couple weeks we have gotten into a lot of fights...maybe we need a break," I choked out. I tried to stay strong in front of Isabelle.

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't know all that you had planned. I overreacted. Don't leave me. Please. I need you," she begged again.

I screwed my eyes closed and looked to the ceiling. After I gained my composure, I looked back at Isabelle who looked completely distraught. "This is what's right Isabelle-" I started.

"No! Don't leave me!" she cried.

"Remember that I still love you-" I continued.

"Please Justin!" She cried some more.

"We just need a break-" I tried to finish.

"No!" She yelled.

"The would have been our houses' address is on a scrap of paper on the night stand-" I almost finished.

"Please Justin! I love you!" She pleaded.

I clenched my fists to keep from giving in. This is what we needed. Right? I don't know what in my mind told me that this was what we needed, but whatever it was, it was pretty damn convincing. "You can stay there as long as you would like," I explained.

"Justin! We can fix this!" She said desperately.

"Yes, you're right, we can fix this," I said.

Isabelle looked at me with hope beaming from her.

"We can fix this by going on a break," i confessed.

Isabelle started crying again. Hysterically crying. Her face was red and wet. All hope now gone from her body and replaced by sadness.

"I love you baby girl," I said.

"Please..." Was the last thing Isabelle said before I closed the door. I put on my glasses and kept my head down. I walked down the street to my hotel, still swarming with paparazzi. I walked right through them not caring what they could have done to me. I walked up to my hotel room to find my mom sitting on the bed.

"Mommy," I whimpered so quietly that it was barely heard. That's all I was able to get out before I stated crying. I was strong all through the talk with Isabelle and now I couldn't hold it back anymore.

She hugged me tight as I fell into her arms. I laid my head in her lap and cried like a baby. "It's okay Justin baby. She will eventually cool down to the point where she will understand your motives. She will take you back," she cooed.

"No. You don't understand. I broke up with her! I told her we needed a break," I said instantly regretting my decision.

"If that's what you think is right," my mom said as she rubbed my back.

"That's the thing, I don't know if that was right of me," I confessed.

"You will know in time. Just give it a couple days. Wait for everyone to calm down," she assured me.

"I love her," I said into my moms lap.

"I know baby," my mom said.

I was so upset that I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't form any words except for three. "I love her," I repeated. Everything was quiet except for the sound of my own voice, repeating the same three words. I don't even know if my mom was talking anymore. "I love her," I said again, this time it sounding more like a cry. My shoulders shook and my chest rose and fell unevenly. "I love her," I whimpered. I was hyperventilating, I could tell. My moms voice came back into my hearing, but she sounded far away. "Breathe Justin," she commanded trying to calm me down. I grabbed the sheets in anger and sat up. My mom looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I love her," I whispered as if it was a secret. I fell down to the bed and repeated the three words as if they were the only ones I knew. "I love her," I repeated as I shivered from the cold air conditioning pumping into the hotel room. My mom covered me with a blanket and kissed my forehead softly. The sheets still smelled like Isabelle, my baby girl. My mom left the room, but was still somewhere in the suite. "I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her," I repeated my voice getting quieter with each time I phrased the words that stung like a bee. I opened my eyes and saw Isabelle lying next to me. 'Sleep' she mouthed to me. She looked like an angel. I went to grab her, but when my hand hit her figure, the image of her disintegrated into thin air.

"I love her," I said over and over again until I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: feedback is appreciated!