Help

~~Justin's POV~~

I don't remember much of what happened. I remember smoking the weed Za and Twist gave me. Then the next thing I remember happening was Isabelle yelling at the boys. I threw up. Then we were in the car and she was saying something. I threw up again. And then...I don't remember. Oh, that's right. Isabelle said "We are going to get you help. Just stay with me Justin." I have to hold on. I have to hold on for Isabelle. I felt like I couldn't move. I felt like my bones were replaced with led weights, eyelids stapled shut, and my mouth zipped. I have to hold on. I heard voices. A mans voice and then a woman's. they were talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying or who they were. I have to hold on. I felt someone move me. I struggled to open my eyes, but couldn't. My hearing got better. It was Isabelle and Fredo talking.

"We have to get him to a hospital!" That was Isabelle.

"No! Do you know what would happen if the paps saw us at the hospital with Justin? The biggest popster in the world!" Fredo.

"What are we supposed to do then?!" Isabelle seemed worried. I needed to open my eyes. I needed to tell her that everything was going to be alright. Open you eyes Justin! I opened them momentarily. I saw Isabelle with tears in her eyes and running down her face. My vision went black again. When I opened them again I saw Fredo, who looked shocked, but then I was out again. I need to stay with it. I have to. "Justin....Justin.....Justin," I heard my name being repeated. The voice sounded like it was under water, but I knew it was Isabelle. She sounded so scared. And that's what snapped me back to reality. Isabelle was completely and totally petrified and I needed to be there for her.

I sat up and my eyes scanned the room in search for Isabelle. She was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. She was hysterically crying. "Isabelle?" I croaked.

Her head snapped up. "Justin!" She screeched. Isabelle sat next to me on the bed. "How are you feeling?" Isabelle asked as she wiped away her tears.

"Okay I guess. My head hurts and I feel nauseous," I explained.

I forgot Fredo was here until he looked up from his laptop and said, "Google says its normal."

"Normal? What happened? I remember you yelling at the guys, I remember you telling me to hold on, I also remember throwing up...a lot. But that's it. What happened to me Isabelle?" I asked.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

After I explained to Justin what happened I told him what I did.

"I didn't know what to do, or who to call. Fredo was the first person I thought of. With crazy luck Fredo was in Chicago. He told me where to meet. Somewhere away from everyone. We didn't need paps getting pictures of you high. You have been all out of whack for almost 12 hours," I explained.

Justin looked at me with a horrified look on his face. "What time is it?" He asked.

"10 o'clock at night," I answered.

"I'm sorry," Justin stated.

"You should be! You had me fucking scared out of my mind! You could have died Justin! Do you know that?! Did you even think about anyone else when you took that drag of weed?! Huh?! I can't fucking believe you Justin!" He was okay now so I went right from being scared and upset to feeing angry.

"I said I'm sorry Isabelle!" He defended

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it Justin! Did you think about me?! Your mom?! Your dad?! Jazzy?! Jaxon?! Fredo?! Scooter?! ....your beliebers?!" I screamed in his face. "You were being fucking selfish when you smoked that weed! Do you know what would have happened to me if you had died?! Or your beliebers?! Do you understand how many teenage girls would commit suicide because you, their whole world, died?!" I yelled.

"I know Isabelle! I didn't think of anyone and I am sorry!" He defended again.

"Justin!" I commanded.

"What?" He asked as if he didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing.

"All you can fucking say is sorry?! And I'm not the only one who deserves an apology! What about Fredo?! Huh?! Or your childhood friends?! What would they think of you right now?" I rambled.

"Sorry Fredo," Justin said, "you happy now?" He turned toward me.

"No! You act like saying sorry isn't what you should be doing! You really fucking scared Fredo and I! Scooter doesn't even know! He called by the way! I told him you had a cold and you weren't able to talk because you were asleep! I saved your ass Justin! Could you imagine if Scooter knew you got fucking high?! He would flip shit! But if you don't think this is a big deal, then maybe I should just call him!" I threatened. Justin just sat there. "I told you those two were bad business! I fucking told you! Don't even deny it because everyone who's anyone knows I hated those two. And look, I was right! Maybe you should fucking listen to me next time!" I shouted.

"Whatever Isabelle! I don't care! You aren't my fucking mother!" Justin yelled back. Justin hopped off the bed and went to the door.

"I never said I was your fucking mother Justin! I'm just worried about you! Come back here! I don't want you anywhere by yourself," I explained.

"There you go again! You treat me like I'm your child! Just leave me the fuck alone!" Justin said, slamming the door behind him. He left me and Fredo in the room, in shock.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: drama! I used like a billion exclamation points in this chapter. Haha lol.

3.8k reads! Woohoo!

!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done with the exclamation points.

Bye👋