I Was Just Worried

~~Justin's POV~~
I yelled at Isabelle and slammed the door. Who the fuck does she think she is?! Telling me to apologize and shit! She can't just tell me what to do like that! She isn't my mother! I was walking down a hallway taking any turn I saw. I realized that I didn't know where I was. I looked around and realized I was in a house. Good. At least we hadn't been in a hotel. I could already see the headlines 'Justin Bieber Walks Around Naked at Local Chicago Hotel' even though I was in my shorts, the media loves to make a big deal out of everything. I looked around and tried to get a general layout of the place. I mentally retraced my steps. I walked out of the room and turned left, then left again, and then right. This place was huge. I saw a spiral staircase at the end of the hall and walked to it.

<<FLASHBACK>>

"Justin, please grow up and be a nice man. Treat your woman well," my mom had said.

"Don't worry mommy! I'm going to grow up and treat my girlfriend goodly. And she will have anything she ever wants. She will have a prettyful staircase that wraps around and around and around. She will be like a princess in a castle. I won't ever hurted her," I told my mother.

<<End of Flashback>>

We had been at the food bank and the news was on of a man beating his girlfriend. My mom was upset and me, being the cute little boy I was, wanted to make her stop crying. I assured her that I would never hurt my girlfriend. I must have only been 4 or 5. Was I hurting Isabelle? I was mad now, at myself, because I should have acted better. With anger rushing through my veins I punched the wall. Not thinking of who's house this was or who might be here. I didn't think of who might be on the other side of this wall or what sentimental values this place may hold. There I go again. I did something without thinking of how my actions may affect others. I slid my back down the wall happy that I only dented it and didn't put a whole through it and sat down. The hardwood flooring was cold through my shorts. I put my head in my hands and cursed at myself.

~~Isabelle's POV~~
I looked at Fredo. My vision blurred through the tears. Fredo sighed and walked over to me. I was still on the bed where I had sat when Justin woke up.

"It's gonna be okay," Fredo assured me.

"I was just worried! I wasn't trying to be his mother! I just...I can't live without him. He is my whole world and without him in my life I would be nothing. I would be a shell of a person," I explained with pain and fear clear in my voice.

Fredo nodded and said with a sweet voice, "I understand Isabelle. Just give him some time. I know he loves you with all of his heart and he would never intentionally hurt you."

"Thanks Fredo. You are really sweet and I'm glad Justin has you as a friend," I state with a smile. I wipe my tears with my left hand and feel cold metal on my skin. I look down and see the infinity ring on my middle finger with Justin and I's name carved into it. "I will love you from now until forever Isabelle," I whispered the words Justin had said to me when he gave me the ring. I twisted the ring on my finger. I hadn't noticed I was smiling or that Justin had come back until I heard his voice break through my memories.

"Do you still want the ring?" Justin asked.

I stood up and walked to Justin. I was close, but not so close that he could grab me and pull me close to him. "Of course I do! I'm still madly in love with you. You are my world and without you in my life, I would be a mess. I was just worried Justin. Any number of things could have happened to you! For 12 hours I didn't know of you were going to live or not. I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did. I see now that I was acting kind of motherly," I apologized. Hoping he would accept it.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked putting emphasis on 'you'. "I'm the one who went and got high and then scared you have to death. I'm sorry for putting you trough that. I was scared that I was going to come back to the room and you were going to be gone. I promised my mom a long time ago that I would never hurt my girlfriend. I'm sorry that I put you through that. You are my world too and I can't believe i almost died on you. I will love you from now until forever Isabelle," Justin apologized.

I was crying again. I just wanted him in my arms. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "We have been through a lot of rough times, but we will get through it...together," I said in his ear. I felt Justin smile which made me smile. I felt like nothing could take me down, like I was invincible. I was wrong. I heard my phone buzz on the nightstand of the bed where Justin had been. I pulled from the hug, reluctantly, and walked over to my phone. I read the screen of my phone and I felt my face go white. All color and life drained from my body.

Justin came into my vision. "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?" He shot question after question at me and all I could think to do was answer the phone.

"Mom?" I said. It ended up coming out more like a question. That was the only word I could say. I looked to Justin who had a face full of fear.

"Why?" Justin whispered. I assumed he was just as tongue-tied as I was.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say. In that moment I praised the fact that breathing and my heart beating were
natural things that I didn't have to control.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: yikes! Why do you guys think her mom is calling? Comment your opinion.